Debian Bug report logs - #719106
RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset

version graph

Package: wnpp; Maintainer for wnpp is wnpp@debian.org;

Reported by: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>

Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:18:20 UTC

Severity: normal

Fixed in version passwdqc/1.3.0-1

Done: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Thu, 08 Aug 2013 13:18:25 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Thu, 08 Aug 2013 13:18:25 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:16:34 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

I request an adopter for the passwdqc package.

The package description is:
 passwdqc is a password/passphrase strength checking and policy enforcement
 toolset, including a PAM module (libpam-passwdqc), command-line programs
 (pwqcheck and pwqgen), and a library (libpasswdqc0).
 .
 This package provides pwqcheck and pwqgen, which are standalone
 password/passphrase strength checking and random passphrase generator
 programs, respectively, which are usable from scripts.


-- 
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
`. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems
[digital_signature_gpg.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 05:57:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 05:57:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
To: 719106@bugs.debian.org
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:54:39 +1000
I have uploaded a new version to
https://mentors.debian.net/package/passwdqc . Could you please sponsor
it?



Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:39:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:39:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
To: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>, 719106@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#719106:
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 08:36:40 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
also sprach Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com> [2013.08.10.0754 +0200]:
> I have uploaded a new version to
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/passwdqc . Could you please
> sponsor it?

Oh, great! I will be happy to sponsor your uploads of passwdqc.

There are a number of lintian warnings, probably from the time when
I maintained it. The one about the copyright format is really easy
to fix (empty lines inside the BSD licence need to be replaced with
a single space).

Also, there's a problem with the manpage that is trivially fixed.

I don't quite understand the thing about relro and hardening. Do
you?

Would you talk to upstream about the lack of a changelog?

Let me know if we can try to fix these issues before we upload
1.3.0-1, or whether you'd prefer 1.3.0-1 to be uploaded and you then
fix the issues for the next upload.

Thanks!

-- 
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
`. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems
[digital_signature_gpg.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:45:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:45:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
To: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Cc: 719106 <719106@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106:
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 16:42:20 +1000
I'll try and fix a few more lintian errors now, can you have a look at
the symbols stuff as i don't really understand it.

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> also sprach Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com> [2013.08.10.0754 +0200]:
>> I have uploaded a new version to
>> https://mentors.debian.net/package/passwdqc . Could you please
>> sponsor it?
>
> Oh, great! I will be happy to sponsor your uploads of passwdqc.
>
> There are a number of lintian warnings, probably from the time when
> I maintained it. The one about the copyright format is really easy
> to fix (empty lines inside the BSD licence need to be replaced with
> a single space).
>
> Also, there's a problem with the manpage that is trivially fixed.
>
> I don't quite understand the thing about relro and hardening. Do
> you?
>
> Would you talk to upstream about the lack of a changelog?
>
> Let me know if we can try to fix these issues before we upload
> 1.3.0-1, or whether you'd prefer 1.3.0-1 to be uploaded and you then
> fix the issues for the next upload.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
>  .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
> : :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
> `. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems



Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 07:12:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 07:12:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
To: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Cc: 719106 <719106@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106:
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 17:08:24 +1000
I've re-uploaded, with most of the lintian errors fixed. This is ready
for upload to unstable

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'll try and fix a few more lintian errors now, can you have a look at
> the symbols stuff as i don't really understand it.
>
> On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
>> also sprach Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com> [2013.08.10.0754 +0200]:
>>> I have uploaded a new version to
>>> https://mentors.debian.net/package/passwdqc . Could you please
>>> sponsor it?
>>
>> Oh, great! I will be happy to sponsor your uploads of passwdqc.
>>
>> There are a number of lintian warnings, probably from the time when
>> I maintained it. The one about the copyright format is really easy
>> to fix (empty lines inside the BSD licence need to be replaced with
>> a single space).
>>
>> Also, there's a problem with the manpage that is trivially fixed.
>>
>> I don't quite understand the thing about relro and hardening. Do
>> you?
>>
>> Would you talk to upstream about the lack of a changelog?
>>
>> Let me know if we can try to fix these issues before we upload
>> 1.3.0-1, or whether you'd prefer 1.3.0-1 to be uploaded and you then
>> fix the issues for the next upload.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>>  .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
>> : :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
>> `. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
>>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems



Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 08:00:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Sat, 10 Aug 2013 08:00:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
To: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Cc: 719106 <719106@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106:
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 09:57:48 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
also sprach Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com> [2013.08.10.0842 +0200]:
> I'll try and fix a few more lintian errors now, can you have
> a look at the symbols stuff as i don't really understand it.

The problem seems to be that the upstream Makefile overwrites
(rather than extends) CFLAGS/LDFLAGS passed in. This will need to be
fixed. I now have to go to a 70th birthday and will return to
DebConf tomorrow, so unless you had a look this weekend, I'll get to
it.

Okay if we wait with the upload?

-- 
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
`. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems
 
"without music, life would be a mistake."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche
[digital_signature_gpg.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:54:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:54:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #35 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To: 719106@bugs.debian.org
Cc: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>, Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:50:22 -0400
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
What's the status here, you guys need help?

-- 
La guerre, c'est le massacre d'hommes qui ne se connaissent pas,
au profit d'hommes qui se connaissent mais ne se massacreront pas.
                        - Paul Valéry
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:30:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:30:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #40 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
To: anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
Cc: 719106 <719106@bugs.debian.org>, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Subject: Re: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:27:19 +1000
 I've got a version on mentors, but i couldn't get hardening to work.

2013/9/13 anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>:
> What's the status here, you guys need help?
>
> --
> La guerre, c'est le massacre d'hommes qui ne se connaissent pas,
> au profit d'hommes qui se connaissent mais ne se massacreront pas.
>                         - Paul Valéry



Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:00:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:00:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #45 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
To: anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>, 719106@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:13:50 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
also sprach anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx> [2013.09.13.0150 +0200]:
> What's the status here, you guys need help?

The lintian warning is the following, and I have no idea what this
is about or how to fix it:

W: libpasswdqc0: hardening-no-relro lib/libpasswdqc.so.0
N: 
N:    This package provides an ELF binary that lacks the "read-only
N:    relocation" link flag. This package was likely not built with the
N:    default Debian compiler flags defined by dpkg-buildflags. If built using
N:    dpkg-buildflags directly, be sure to import LDFLAGS.
N:    
N:    Refer to http://wiki.debian.org/Hardening for details.
N:    
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
N:    
N:    Check: binaries, Type: binary, udeb
N: 


Do you?

Jackson: I suggest writing a mail to debian-mentors@lists.d.o, and
if that does not work, turn to debian-devel@lists.d.o.

I am sorry I cannot be of more help…

-- 
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
`. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems
[digital_signature_gpg.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:30:16 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:30:16 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #50 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>, 719106@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:25:56 -0400
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On 2013-09-13 02:13:50, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx> [2013.09.13.0150 +0200]:
>> What's the status here, you guys need help?
>
> The lintian warning is the following, and I have no idea what this
> is about or how to fix it:
>
> W: libpasswdqc0: hardening-no-relro lib/libpasswdqc.so.0
> N: 
> N:    This package provides an ELF binary that lacks the "read-only
> N:    relocation" link flag. This package was likely not built with the
> N:    default Debian compiler flags defined by dpkg-buildflags. If built using
> N:    dpkg-buildflags directly, be sure to import LDFLAGS.
> N:    
> N:    Refer to http://wiki.debian.org/Hardening for details.
> N:    
> N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
> N:    
> N:    Check: binaries, Type: binary, udeb
> N: 
>
>
> Do you?
>
> Jackson: I suggest writing a mail to debian-mentors@lists.d.o, and
> if that does not work, turn to debian-devel@lists.d.o.
>
> I am sorry I cannot be of more help…

Humm... I am not sure! It sure looks like a hardening flag issue, but
really - is that blocking adoption of the package? Maybe that can be
made into a bug report that can be worked on in the long term, but the
package can still be uploaded?

Or is this a regression?

A.

-- 
Advertisers, not governments, are the primary censors of media content 
in the United States today.
                        - C. Edwin Baker
                        http://www.ad-mad.co.uk/quotes/freespeech.htm
[Message part 2 (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:33:13 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:33:13 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #55 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
To: Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>, 719106@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:30:54 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
also sprach Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx> [2013.09.17.1625 +0200]:
> Or is this a regression?

It's a regression, but obviously I don't want to spoil Jackson's
fun. It's just a Lintian warning too, so I suppose we should upload
and then solve it.

I am on the road. Unless someone else does, I can look at this on
Friday.

-- 
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
`. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems
[digital_signature_gpg.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:21:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:21:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #60 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
To: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Cc: Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>, 719106 <719106@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:19:30 +1000
It's a regression, but i think it's because the updates allow it to be
found by lintian.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:30 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> also sprach Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx> [2013.09.17.1625 +0200]:
>> Or is this a regression?
>
> It's a regression, but obviously I don't want to spoil Jackson's
> fun. It's just a Lintian warning too, so I suppose we should upload
> and then solve it.
>
> I am on the road. Unless someone else does, I can look at this on
> Friday.
>
> --
>  .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
> : :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
> `. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems



Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#719106; Package wnpp. (Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:33:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:33:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #65 received at 719106@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
To: Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>, 719106@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: Bug#719106: RFA: passwdqc -- password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:31:32 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
also sprach Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx> [2013-09-17 16:25 +0200]:
> Humm... I am not sure! It sure looks like a hardening flag issue,
> but really - is that blocking adoption of the package? Maybe that
> can be made into a bug report that can be worked on in the long
> term, but the package can still be uploaded?

Done, and filed a new bug report about the relro thing.

-- 
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info
`. `'`   http://people.debian.org/~madduck    http://vcs-pkg.org
  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing systems
[digital_signature_gpg.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Reply sent to Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>:
You have taken responsibility. (Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:36:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:36:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #70 received at 719106-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
To: 719106-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#719106: fixed in passwdqc 1.3.0-1
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:34:18 +0000
Source: passwdqc
Source-Version: 1.3.0-1

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
passwdqc, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive.

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 719106@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com> (supplier of updated passwdqc package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Format: 1.8
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 07:34:51 +1000
Source: passwdqc
Binary: passwdqc libpasswdqc0 libpasswdqc-dev libpam-passwdqc
Architecture: source amd64 all
Version: 1.3.0-1
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Jackson Doak <noskcaj@ubuntu.com>
Description: 
 libpam-passwdqc - PAM module for password strength policy enforcement
 libpasswdqc-dev - password checking and policy enforcement library (devel)
 libpasswdqc0 - password strength checking and policy enforcement library
 passwdqc   - password strength checking and policy enforcement toolset
Closes: 676290 719106
Changes: 
 passwdqc (1.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Set myself as maintainer. closes: #719106
   * Update debian/watch.
   * New upstream release.
   * Update to standards version 3.9.4. closes: #676290
   * Generate symbols
Checksums-Sha1: 
 74e34434779c27a07e623eedbf1f87908e1135de 2160 passwdqc_1.3.0-1.dsc
 adc85fbfeb32548984ddee11af356719b6747185 48833 passwdqc_1.3.0.orig.tar.gz
 ce3d60f369a90654aabe0fb12457d7e0c45c0804 7073 passwdqc_1.3.0-1.debian.tar.gz
 c39db2858874344b751945f652743260bb047d1d 17080 passwdqc_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
 fd7da17958ca39848cd3db32aa4cc9bf9bcb2fb0 19676 libpasswdqc0_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
 b2254fe5f6857a17aa3d5e0126c22f06f744097f 4606 libpasswdqc-dev_1.3.0-1_all.deb
 44447ef6ea98a53b424bb1fc659471fef35d30b1 15086 libpam-passwdqc_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 cdf1c1457e63cd984c2c953c6095a44c3b9d3ed6b5ac5608e9ac946ec8cb36e4 2160 passwdqc_1.3.0-1.dsc
 23290ac21a055d9039b510bbc0d830a6dbf4295688d4317e0350ed4b6e5e7f50 48833 passwdqc_1.3.0.orig.tar.gz
 29a46a54d6c3e180177eece9f3c3adb58deb5a78a5bfbf571ac2684132b31960 7073 passwdqc_1.3.0-1.debian.tar.gz
 c40d04188ed204d1cf9186b51fba03e5e266ffd44c2492ee3bad84f35670fc07 17080 passwdqc_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
 bee22522367368bcf626a47d3babd60822477bd18d9de26d4654bf9c77d9b82a 19676 libpasswdqc0_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
 3931833c058747593b7b386ace7456f22e5e05cb1990897f5bc1035552cac865 4606 libpasswdqc-dev_1.3.0-1_all.deb
 30bf3672138cc9507ec475c508790bff4e50b6520cbb036b5e8d089d444d4517 15086 libpam-passwdqc_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
Files: 
 458204f81deeccb92748ac7e2ec282b3 2160 admin optional passwdqc_1.3.0-1.dsc
 3225280caba817c7009dffc157efc1b9 48833 admin optional passwdqc_1.3.0.orig.tar.gz
 ed69f277c32772f3c8357bf08dfc1b3b 7073 admin optional passwdqc_1.3.0-1.debian.tar.gz
 82835389fd1fd01ea5e4b36e08fa718c 17080 admin optional passwdqc_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
 f0f9956f7f34efcd4479d92e8e79a1cd 19676 libs optional libpasswdqc0_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
 3a647a49ad0df9a82e0a894a8de33584 4606 libdevel optional libpasswdqc-dev_1.3.0-1_all.deb
 b802f586ceb3c7d984493ea39029af3d 15086 admin optional libpam-passwdqc_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.14 (GNU/Linux)
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=+g4P
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----




Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:26:29 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Mon Apr 21 07:52:29 2014; Machine Name: beach.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.