Debian Bug report logs - #686514
unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-2

Package: release.debian.org; Maintainer for release.debian.org is Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>;

Reported by: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>

Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 14:45:02 UTC

Severity: normal

Tags: confirmed

Done: "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#686514; Package release.debian.org. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 14:45:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 14:45:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-1 (from experimental)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 16:43:32 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Package: release.debian.org
User: release.debian.org@packages.debian.org
Usertags: unblock

I would like to include the version of libquvi-scripts currently in
experimental in wheezy. It includes various fixes to continue being
able to scrap information from video sites.

There are however a few changes in addition to that:

bloomberg.lua is disabled as it currently does not work.

The default video format for YouTube changes to the first 480p format
returned or the first format returned. I think this is a better default
than the lowest quality video used earlier.

Also support for new websites was added (bbc.lua, lego.lua,
justintv.lua). These are not important to get into wheezy, but as they
are isolated this should not break other parts.

The debdiff looks a bit large:

 89 files changed, 994 insertions(+), 163 deletions(-)

After cleaning the diff of version changes, ChangeLog updates, and
autotools noise it gets a bit smaller:

 28 files changed, 580 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)

The largest part of these changes comes from the newly supported sites:

 share/lua/website/bbc.lua                        |  241
 share/lua/website/justintv.lua                   |   73
 share/lua/website/lego.lua                       |   60

Ansgar
[libquvi-scripts.debdiff (text/x-diff, attachment)]
[libquvi-scripts-full.debdiff (text/x-diff, attachment)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#686514; Package release.debian.org. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 15:30:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 15:30:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 686514@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>
To: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>, 686514@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#686514: unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-1 (from experimental)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 16:26:49 +0100
Control: tags -1 + confirmed

On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 16:43 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> I would like to include the version of libquvi-scripts currently in
> experimental in wheezy. It includes various fixes to continue being
> able to scrap information from video sites.
> 
> There are however a few changes in addition to that:
> 
> bloomberg.lua is disabled as it currently does not work.
> 
> The default video format for YouTube changes to the first 480p format
> returned or the first format returned. I think this is a better default
> than the lowest quality video used earlier.
> 
> Also support for new websites was added (bbc.lua, lego.lua,
> justintv.lua). These are not important to get into wheezy, but as they
> are isolated this should not break other parts.

Please go ahead; thanks.

Regards,

Adam




Added tag(s) confirmed. Request was from "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> to 686514-submit@bugs.debian.org. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 15:30:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#686514; Package release.debian.org. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 17:45:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 17:45:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #17 received at 686514@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>
To: 686514@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#686514: unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-2
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 19:41:44 +0200
Control: retitle -1 unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-2

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
> On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 16:43 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
>> I would like to include the version of libquvi-scripts currently in
>> experimental in wheezy. It includes various fixes to continue being
>> able to scrap information from video sites.
>> 
>> There are however a few changes in addition to that:
>> 
>> bloomberg.lua is disabled as it currently does not work.
>> 
>> The default video format for YouTube changes to the first 480p format
>> returned or the first format returned. I think this is a better default
>> than the lowest quality video used earlier.
>> 
>> Also support for new websites was added (bbc.lua, lego.lua,
>> justintv.lua). These are not important to get into wheezy, but as they
>> are isolated this should not break other parts.
>
> Please go ahead; thanks.

Thanks.  Uploaded as libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-2.

Regards,
Ansgar



Changed Bug title to 'unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-2' from 'unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-1 (from experimental)' Request was from Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org> to 686514-submit@bugs.debian.org. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 17:45:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Reply sent to "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>:
You have taken responsibility. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 20:30:10 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Sun, 02 Sep 2012 20:30:10 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #24 received at 686514-done@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>
To: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>, 686514-done@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#686514: unblock: libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-2
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 21:25:05 +0100
On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 19:41 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
> > On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 16:43 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> >> I would like to include the version of libquvi-scripts currently in
> >> experimental in wheezy. It includes various fixes to continue being
> >> able to scrap information from video sites.
[...]
> > Please go ahead; thanks.
> 
> Thanks.  Uploaded as libquvi-scripts/0.4.8-2.

Unblocked; thanks.

Regards,

Adam




Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Mon, 01 Oct 2012 07:26:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Sun Apr 20 13:53:19 2014; Machine Name: buxtehude.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.