Debian Bug report logs - #672847
RFP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module

Package: wnpp; Maintainer for wnpp is wnpp@debian.org;

Reported by: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>

Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 06:00:05 UTC

Severity: wishlist

Reply or subscribe to this bug.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, debian-devel@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#672847; Package wnpp. (Mon, 14 May 2012 06:00:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to debian-devel@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org. (Mon, 14 May 2012 06:00:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: ITP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 07:57:11 +0200
Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>

* Package name    : python-nbxmpp
  Version         : 0.1
  Upstream Author : Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
* URL             : http://nbxmpp.gajim.org
* License         : GPLv3
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org, Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>:
Bug#672847; Package wnpp. (Mon, 14 May 2012 09:49:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to robotux@celest.fr:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org, Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>. (Mon, 14 May 2012 09:49:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 672847@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: "Thomas Preud'homme" <robotux@celest.fr>
To: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>, 672847@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#672847: ITP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:45:01 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Le lundi 14 mai 2012 07:57:11, Yann Leboulanger a écrit :
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
> 
> * Package name    : python-nbxmpp
>   Version         : 0.1
>   Upstream Author : Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
> * URL             : http://nbxmpp.gajim.org
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Programming Lang: Python
>   Description     : Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module

The URL does not seem to work at the moment. Is the website being brought up?

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org, Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>:
Bug#672847; Package wnpp. (Mon, 14 May 2012 09:57:21 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to robotux@celest.fr:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org, Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>. (Mon, 14 May 2012 09:57:24 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 672847@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: "Thomas Preud'homme" <robotux@celest.fr>
To: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
Cc: 672847@bugs.debian.org, debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#672847: ITP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:53:37 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Le lundi 14 mai 2012 11:45:01, Thomas Preud'homme a écrit :
> Le lundi 14 mai 2012 07:57:11, Yann Leboulanger a écrit :
> > Package: wnpp
> > Severity: wishlist
> > Owner: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
> > 
> > * Package name    : python-nbxmpp
> > 
> >   Version         : 0.1
> >   Upstream Author : Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
> > 
> > * URL             : http://nbxmpp.gajim.org
> > * License         : GPLv3
> > 
> >   Programming Lang: Python
> >   Description     : Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
> 
> The URL does not seem to work at the moment. Is the website being brought
> up?
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Thomas Preud'homme

Answering to myself: the link should be http://python-nbxmpp.gajim.org/

Best regards.
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org:
Bug#672847; Package wnpp. (Mon, 14 May 2012 10:39:15 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org. (Mon, 14 May 2012 10:39:19 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 672847@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>
To: robotux@celest.fr
Cc: 672847@bugs.debian.org, debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#672847: ITP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:17:35 +0200
On 14/05/2012 11:53, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
> Le lundi 14 mai 2012 11:45:01, Thomas Preud'homme a écrit :
>> Le lundi 14 mai 2012 07:57:11, Yann Leboulanger a écrit :
>>> Package: wnpp
>>> Severity: wishlist
>>> Owner: Yann Leboulanger<asterix@lagaule.org>
>>>
>>> * Package name    : python-nbxmpp
>>>
>>>    Version         : 0.1
>>>    Upstream Author : Yann Leboulanger<asterix@lagaule.org>
>>>
>>> * URL             : http://nbxmpp.gajim.org
>>> * License         : GPLv3
>>>
>>>    Programming Lang: Python
>>>    Description     : Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
>>
>> The URL does not seem to work at the moment. Is the website being brought
>> up?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Thomas Preud'homme
>
> Answering to myself: the link should be http://python-nbxmpp.gajim.org/
>
> Best regards.

Yep exactly, sorry.

-- 
Yann




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, wnpp@debian.org, Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>:
Bug#672847; Package wnpp. (Mon, 27 May 2013 14:22:26 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to wnpp@debian.org, Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>. (Mon, 27 May 2013 14:22:26 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 672847@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org>
To: 672847@bugs.debian.org
Cc: control@bugs.debian.org
Subject: python-nbxmpp: changing back from ITP to RFP
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:24:23 +0200
retitle 672847 RFP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
noowner 672847
tag 672847 - pending
thanks

Hi,

This is an automatic email to change the status of python-nbxmpp back from ITP
(Intent to Package) to RFP (Request for Package), because this bug hasn't seen
any activity during the last 12 months.

If you are still interested in adopting python-nbxmpp, please send a mail to
<control@bugs.debian.org> with:

 retitle 672847 ITP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module
 owner 672847 !
 thanks

However, it is not recommended to keep ITP for a long time without acting on
the package, as it might cause other prospective maintainers to refrain from
packaging that software. It is also a good idea to document your progress on
this ITP from time to time, by mailing <672847@bugs.debian.org>.

Thank you for your interest in Debian,
-- 
Lucas, for the QA team <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>



Changed Bug title to 'RFP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module' from 'ITP: python-nbxmpp -- Non blocking Jabber/XMPP module' Request was from Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Mon, 27 May 2013 14:24:01 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Removed annotation that Bug was owned by Yann Leboulanger <asterix@lagaule.org>. Request was from Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Mon, 27 May 2013 14:24:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Thu Apr 17 11:24:05 2014; Machine Name: buxtehude.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.