Debian Bug report logs - #601185
French translation update

version graph

Package: debarchiver; Maintainer for debarchiver is Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>; Source for debarchiver is src:debarchiver.

Reported by: Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:36:02 UTC

Severity: wishlist

Tags: l10n, patch

Found in version debarchiver/0.9.3

Fixed in version debarchiver/0.9.4

Done: Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
Bug#601185; Package debarchiver. (Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:36:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>. (Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:36:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: French translation update
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:33:26 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Package: debarchiver
Version: 0.9.3
Severity: wishlist
Tags: l10n patch

Hello,

Here is attached file which update the french translation and french
addendum. By the way, translation has been converted from ISO-8859 to
UTF-8. The po4a makefile has been modified for this in the patch.

Just unzip and apply patch

Thanks for your update

Regards

Valéry Perrin
[update-fr-diff.tar.gz (application/x-gzip, attachment)]
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, attachment)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
Bug#601185; Package debarchiver. (Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to opal@debian.org:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>. (Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:45:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 601185@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>
To: Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>, 601185@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#601185: French translation update
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:43:11 +0100
Hi Valery

Thanks. Applied and uploaded.

Will you or should I ask the release team to unblock the package?

Best regards,

// Ola

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:33:26AM +0200, Valéry Perrin wrote:
> Package: debarchiver
> Version: 0.9.3
> Severity: wishlist
> Tags: l10n patch
> 
> Hello,
> 
> Here is attached file which update the french translation and french
> addendum. By the way, translation has been converted from ISO-8859 to
> UTF-8. The po4a makefile has been modified for this in the patch.
> 
> Just unzip and apply patch
> 
> Thanks for your update
> 
> Regards
> 
> Valéry Perrin





-- 
 --------------------- Ola Lundqvist ---------------------------
/  opal@debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola@inguza.com                      654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  http://inguza.com/                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36  4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9 /
 ---------------------------------------------------------------




Reply sent to Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
You have taken responsibility. (Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:51:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:51:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 601185-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>
To: 601185-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#601185: fixed in debarchiver 0.9.4
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:47:04 +0000
Source: debarchiver
Source-Version: 0.9.4

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
debarchiver, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

debarchiver_0.9.4.dsc
  to main/d/debarchiver/debarchiver_0.9.4.dsc
debarchiver_0.9.4.tar.gz
  to main/d/debarchiver/debarchiver_0.9.4.tar.gz
debarchiver_0.9.4_all.deb
  to main/d/debarchiver/debarchiver_0.9.4_all.deb



A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 601185@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org> (supplier of updated debarchiver package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Format: 1.8
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:36:56 +0100
Source: debarchiver
Binary: debarchiver
Architecture: source all
Version: 0.9.4
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>
Changed-By: Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>
Description: 
 debarchiver - Tool to handle Debian package archives
Closes: 601185
Changes: 
 debarchiver (0.9.4) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Applied patch for french language translation. Closes: #601185.
Checksums-Sha1: 
 0eb85c2721b52a2ca2dab8152439580014305eb1 763 debarchiver_0.9.4.dsc
 de401777ad1d2057d5565f1031c70a7097fada99 119866 debarchiver_0.9.4.tar.gz
 ce383311eba1e49562f82dfad28e9d254bac6eb6 58308 debarchiver_0.9.4_all.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 a9038181e7fb0c8634c3cf9b2b308b2bb74b9c8dbf84a0e2cef679f990b4e760 763 debarchiver_0.9.4.dsc
 09f05a280a3dc41fed50949f225ff0f9eda8bbefac21400f95eff6b3ec8b37e8 119866 debarchiver_0.9.4.tar.gz
 652b2b4169faa8457b8fe4cff600e5ffd6dddef54dc6fa86293582a4403dcb4f 58308 debarchiver_0.9.4_all.deb
Files: 
 ef2c5c8c530570c783759b2c6a53d6bd 763 devel optional debarchiver_0.9.4.dsc
 2e2f4f8e67af016eed42f05b7d97d69d 119866 devel optional debarchiver_0.9.4.tar.gz
 1ab6fb8df81deda5be5abe2a8eeaaaa0 58308 devel optional debarchiver_0.9.4_all.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkzPJgAACgkQGKGxzw/lPdkZIACeMdkfyPBwSxfDfLT5f+6CR86F
ROIAniH4LHcZIYtUQRENCa8bafio3ETt
=WK+I
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
Bug#601185; Package debarchiver. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 17:18:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 17:18:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 601185@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>
To: opal@debian.org
Cc: 601185@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#601185: French translation update
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 18:14:05 +0100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Hello,

Thank for applied patch so quickly.

I not understand well your question. Why your package is blocked ? I'm
just a poor translator and I have no right on the package release. But
if your package is blocked by my translation, please explain why and
what I should do for you.

Regards

Valéry Perrin

Le 01/11/2010 21:43, Ola Lundqvist a écrit :
> Hi Valery
>
> Thanks. Applied and uploaded.
>
> Will you or should I ask the release team to unblock the package?
>
> Best regards,
>
> // Ola
>
> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:33:26AM +0200, Valéry Perrin wrote:
>   
>> Package: debarchiver
>> Version: 0.9.3
>> Severity: wishlist
>> Tags: l10n patch
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Here is attached file which update the french translation and french
>> addendum. By the way, translation has been converted from ISO-8859 to
>> UTF-8. The po4a makefile has been modified for this in the patch.
>>
>> Just unzip and apply patch
>>
>> Thanks for your update
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Valéry Perrin
>>     
>
>
>
>
>   

[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, attachment)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
Bug#601185; Package debarchiver. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:15:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to ola@inguza.com:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:15:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 601185@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Ola Lundqvist <ola@inguza.com>
To: Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>
Cc: 601185@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#601185: French translation update
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:11:52 +0100
Hi Valery

The package is blocked by the fact that the release is in freeze mode.
So each package has to be unblocked by the release team to be
available in the next stable release.

So my question was whether you wanted to contact the release team
or not. However based on the answer I got from you I assume not, so
now I'll send that request to them.

Best regards,

// Ola

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 06:14:05PM +0100, Valéry Perrin wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> Thank for applied patch so quickly.
> 
> I not understand well your question. Why your package is blocked ? I'm
> just a poor translator and I have no right on the package release. But
> if your package is blocked by my translation, please explain why and
> what I should do for you.
> 
> Regards
> 
> Valéry Perrin
> 
> Le 01/11/2010 21:43, Ola Lundqvist a écrit :
> > Hi Valery
> >
> > Thanks. Applied and uploaded.
> >
> > Will you or should I ask the release team to unblock the package?
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > // Ola
> >
> > On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:33:26AM +0200, Valéry Perrin wrote:
> >   
> >> Package: debarchiver
> >> Version: 0.9.3
> >> Severity: wishlist
> >> Tags: l10n patch
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Here is attached file which update the french translation and french
> >> addendum. By the way, translation has been converted from ISO-8859 to
> >> UTF-8. The po4a makefile has been modified for this in the patch.
> >>
> >> Just unzip and apply patch
> >>
> >> Thanks for your update
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> Valéry Perrin
> >>     
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >   
> 



-- 
 --- Inguza Technology AB --- MSc in Information Technology ----
/  ola@inguza.com                    Annebergsslingan 37        \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 65 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /
 ---------------------------------------------------------------




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
Bug#601185; Package debarchiver. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:18:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to ola@inguza.com:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:18:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 601185@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Ola Lundqvist <ola@inguza.com>
To: debian-release@lists.debian.org, Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>, 601185@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Please unblock debarchiver
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:14:36 +0100
Hi Release team

I would like you to unblock debarchiver package. I have added
a french translation update as you can see in 
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=601185

debarchiver (0.9.4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Applied patch for french language translation. Closes: #601185.

 -- Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>  Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:38:35 +0100

Thanks in advance,

// Ola

-- 
 --- Inguza Technology AB --- MSc in Information Technology ----
/  ola@inguza.com                    Annebergsslingan 37        \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 65 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /
 ---------------------------------------------------------------




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
Bug#601185; Package debarchiver. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:48:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>. (Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:48:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #35 received at 601185@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org>
To: ola@inguza.com, debian-release@lists.debian.org, Valéry Perrin <valery.perrin.debian@free.fr>, 601185@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Please unblock debarchiver
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 20:41:49 +0100
On 11/07/2010 08:14 PM, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi Release team
> 
> I would like you to unblock debarchiver package. I have added
> a french translation update as you can see in 
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=601185
> 
> debarchiver (0.9.4) unstable; urgency=low
> 
>   * Applied patch for french language translation. Closes: #601185.
> 
>  -- Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>  Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:38:35 +0100
> 

Unblocked.

Please file a bug against release.debian.org with appropriate usertags
set for future unblock requests.

Regards,

-- 
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/




Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:36:39 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Sat Apr 19 14:34:41 2014; Machine Name: beach.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.