Debian Bug report logs - #599251
FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"

version graph

Package: liblatex-driver-perl; Maintainer for liblatex-driver-perl is Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>; Source for liblatex-driver-perl is src:liblatex-driver-perl.

Reported by: Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 06:54:02 UTC

Severity: serious

Tags: confirmed

Found in version liblatex-driver-perl/0.08-1

Fixed in version liblatex-driver-perl/0.08-2

Done: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 06:54:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 06:54:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:50:23 +0300
Package: liblatex-driver-perl
Version: 0.08-1
Severity: serious
Justification: policy 4.9: "all _required targets_ must be non-interactive."

Steps to reproduce:
1) sudo apt-get build-dep liblatex-driver-perl
2) fakeroot apt-get --build source liblatex-driver-perl

Expected results:
2) liblatex-driver-perl builds

Actual results:
2) build stops and waits for user input:

dpkg-buildpackage: export CFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: export CPPFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): 
dpkg-buildpackage: export CXXFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: export FFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: export LDFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): 
dpkg-buildpackage: source package liblatex-driver-perl
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.08-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
 dpkg-source --before-build liblatex-driver-perl-0.08
 debian/rules clean
dh --with quilt clean
   dh_testdir
   dh_auto_clean
   dh_quilt_unpatch
No patch removed
   dh_clean
 debian/rules build
dh --with quilt build
   dh_testdir
   dh_quilt_patch
Applying patch fix-manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry.patch
patching file lib/LaTeX/Driver/FilterProgram.pm
patching file lib/LaTeX/Driver/Paths.pm

Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2ps.patch
patching file scripts/latex2ps

Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2pdf.patch
patching file scripts/latex2pdf

Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2dvi.patch
patching file scripts/latex2dvi

Now at patch fix-manpage-latex2dvi.patch
   dh_auto_configure

LaTeX::Driver v0.08
-------------------

LaTeX::Driver runs either the 'latex' or 'pdflatex' command on a LaTeX
document.  If unresolved cross references, bibliographic references or
index definitions are found then 'bibtex' or 'makeindex' will be run
as appropriate and 'latex' or 'pdflatex' re-run as necessary.  The
output will be postprocessed with the 'dvips' and 'ps2pdf' programs if
necessary to create PDF, DVI or PostScript documents.

To use the module you will first need to install LaTeX on your system
and make sure the above programs are available.  Answer the following
questions to confirm their locations, then run 'make', 'make test' and
'make install'.

latex path [/usr/bin/latex] 



-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-5+lindi.1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=fi_FI (charmap=ISO-8859-1)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages liblatex-driver-perl depends on:
ii  ghostscript                 8.71~dfsg2-6 The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF
ii  libclass-accessor-perl      0.34-1       Perl module that automatically gen
ii  libexception-class-perl     1.31-1       module that allows you to declare 
ii  libfile-slurp-perl          9999.13-1    single call read & write file rout
ii  libtemplate-perl            2.22-0.1     template processing system written
ii  perl                        5.10.1-14    Larry Wall's Practical Extraction 
ii  perl-modules                5.10.1-14    Core Perl modules
ii  texlive-binaries [texlive-b 2009-7       Binaries for TeX Live
ii  texlive-latex-base          2009-10      TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages

liblatex-driver-perl recommends no packages.

liblatex-driver-perl suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:12:51 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:12:51 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 599251@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
To: Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>, 599251@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#599251: FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:57:55 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Hi Timo

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 09:50:23AM +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> Package: liblatex-driver-perl
> Version: 0.08-1
> Severity: serious
> Justification: policy 4.9: "all _required targets_ must be non-interactive."
> 
> Steps to reproduce:
> 1) sudo apt-get build-dep liblatex-driver-perl
> 2) fakeroot apt-get --build source liblatex-driver-perl
> 
> Expected results:
> 2) liblatex-driver-perl builds
> 
> Actual results:
> 2) build stops and waits for user input:
> 
> dpkg-buildpackage: export CFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
> dpkg-buildpackage: export CPPFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): 
> dpkg-buildpackage: export CXXFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
> dpkg-buildpackage: export FFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
> dpkg-buildpackage: export LDFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): 
> dpkg-buildpackage: source package liblatex-driver-perl
> dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.08-1
> dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
> dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
>  dpkg-source --before-build liblatex-driver-perl-0.08
>  debian/rules clean
> dh --with quilt clean
>    dh_testdir
>    dh_auto_clean
>    dh_quilt_unpatch
> No patch removed
>    dh_clean
>  debian/rules build
> dh --with quilt build
>    dh_testdir
>    dh_quilt_patch
> Applying patch fix-manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry.patch
> patching file lib/LaTeX/Driver/FilterProgram.pm
> patching file lib/LaTeX/Driver/Paths.pm
> 
> Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2ps.patch
> patching file scripts/latex2ps
> 
> Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2pdf.patch
> patching file scripts/latex2pdf
> 
> Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2dvi.patch
> patching file scripts/latex2dvi
> 
> Now at patch fix-manpage-latex2dvi.patch
>    dh_auto_configure
> 
> LaTeX::Driver v0.08
> -------------------
> 
> LaTeX::Driver runs either the 'latex' or 'pdflatex' command on a LaTeX
> document.  If unresolved cross references, bibliographic references or
> index definitions are found then 'bibtex' or 'makeindex' will be run
> as appropriate and 'latex' or 'pdflatex' re-run as necessary.  The
> output will be postprocessed with the 'dvips' and 'ps2pdf' programs if
> necessary to create PDF, DVI or PostScript documents.
> 
> To use the module you will first need to install LaTeX on your system
> and make sure the above programs are available.  Answer the following
> questions to confirm their locations, then run 'make', 'make test' and
> 'make install'.
> 
> latex path [/usr/bin/latex]

Thanks for the bugreport. I was not able to reproduce in my sbuild
setup. But I will have a further look soon. There was a rename of
package texlive-base-bin to texlive-binaries. I will look if this was
the cause here.

Bests
Salvatore 
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:42:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:42:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 599251@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
To: 599251-submitter@bugs.debian.org, 599251@bugs.debian.org
Cc: control@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#599251: FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:39:01 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
tag 599251 + confirmed
thanks

Hi Timo

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 10:57:55AM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi Timo
> 
> On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 09:50:23AM +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> > Package: liblatex-driver-perl
> > Version: 0.08-1
> > Severity: serious
> > Justification: policy 4.9: "all _required targets_ must be non-interactive."
> > 
> > Steps to reproduce:
> > 1) sudo apt-get build-dep liblatex-driver-perl
> > 2) fakeroot apt-get --build source liblatex-driver-perl
> > 
> > Expected results:
> > 2) liblatex-driver-perl builds
> > 
> > Actual results:
> > 2) build stops and waits for user input:
> > 
> > dpkg-buildpackage: export CFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
> > dpkg-buildpackage: export CPPFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): 
> > dpkg-buildpackage: export CXXFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
> > dpkg-buildpackage: export FFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): -g -O2
> > dpkg-buildpackage: export LDFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags (origin: vendor): 
> > dpkg-buildpackage: source package liblatex-driver-perl
> > dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.08-1
> > dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
> > dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
> >  dpkg-source --before-build liblatex-driver-perl-0.08
> >  debian/rules clean
> > dh --with quilt clean
> >    dh_testdir
> >    dh_auto_clean
> >    dh_quilt_unpatch
> > No patch removed
> >    dh_clean
> >  debian/rules build
> > dh --with quilt build
> >    dh_testdir
> >    dh_quilt_patch
> > Applying patch fix-manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry.patch
> > patching file lib/LaTeX/Driver/FilterProgram.pm
> > patching file lib/LaTeX/Driver/Paths.pm
> > 
> > Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2ps.patch
> > patching file scripts/latex2ps
> > 
> > Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2pdf.patch
> > patching file scripts/latex2pdf
> > 
> > Applying patch fix-manpage-latex2dvi.patch
> > patching file scripts/latex2dvi
> > 
> > Now at patch fix-manpage-latex2dvi.patch
> >    dh_auto_configure
> > 
> > LaTeX::Driver v0.08
> > -------------------
> > 
> > LaTeX::Driver runs either the 'latex' or 'pdflatex' command on a LaTeX
> > document.  If unresolved cross references, bibliographic references or
> > index definitions are found then 'bibtex' or 'makeindex' will be run
> > as appropriate and 'latex' or 'pdflatex' re-run as necessary.  The
> > output will be postprocessed with the 'dvips' and 'ps2pdf' programs if
> > necessary to create PDF, DVI or PostScript documents.
> > 
> > To use the module you will first need to install LaTeX on your system
> > and make sure the above programs are available.  Answer the following
> > questions to confirm their locations, then run 'make', 'make test' and
> > 'make install'.
> > 
> > latex path [/usr/bin/latex]
> 
> Thanks for the bugreport. I was not able to reproduce in my sbuild
> setup. But I will have a further look soon. There was a rename of
> package texlive-base-bin to texlive-binaries. I will look if this was
> the cause here.

Ok, this is indeed not directly the cause. It's more how the ttpromt
in Makefile.PL works, in sbuild/chroot environment these will work
without waiting for confirmation and if we build int interactively it
waits for confirmation.

I will prepare the fix and ask for release team then for the unblock.

Bests
Salvatore
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Added tag(s) confirmed. Request was from Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:42:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message sent on to Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>:
Bug#599251. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:42:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:15:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:15:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 599251@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>
To: 599251@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#599251: FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:11:24 +0300
Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> writes:
> Ok, this is indeed not directly the cause. It's more how the ttpromt
> in Makefile.PL works, in sbuild/chroot environment these will work
> without waiting for confirmation and if we build int interactively it
> waits for confirmation.
>
> I will prepare the fix and ask for release team then for the unblock.

Thanks! Is this ttprompt common in perl packages?





Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:33:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:33:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 599251@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>
To: Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>, 599251@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#599251: FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:30:08 +0200
On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:11:24 +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:

> > Ok, this is indeed not directly the cause. It's more how the ttpromt
> > in Makefile.PL works, in sbuild/chroot environment these will work
> > without waiting for confirmation and if we build int interactively it
> > waits for confirmation.
> Thanks! Is this ttprompt common in perl packages?

No, that's a hand-crafted function in the Makefile.PL of this
package.

ExtUtils::MakeMake has prompt() which honours PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT
(which should be set in package builds via debhelper, IIRC).
Cf. http://perldoc.perl.org/ExtUtils/MakeMaker.html#Other-Handy-Functions

I think in this case we can either
- patch Makefile.PL to set $ACCEPT to 1
- or patch Makefile.PL to use prompt()
- and/or set PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT or patch Makefile.PL to honour
  PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT

(I can't try now but I'm sure Salvatore will be quicker than me :))

Cheers,
gregor
-- 
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, & developer - http://www.debian.org/
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT & SPI, fellow of Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-    Hailing frequencies open, Captain. 




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 11:27:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #33 received at 599251@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
To: 599251@bugs.debian.org, 599251-submitter@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug in liblatex-driver-perl fixed in revision 63420
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 11:25:40 +0000
tag 599251 + pending
thanks

Some bugs are closed in revision 63420
by Salvatore Bonaccorso (carnil-guest)

Commit message:

Add accept-interactive-questions.patch patch to accept the questions
asked in interactive mode (Closes: #599251).




Added tag(s) pending. Request was from pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org to control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 11:27:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message sent on to Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>:
Bug#599251. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 11:27:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:18:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:18:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #43 received at 599251@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
To: gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>, 599251@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: Bug#599251: FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:15:25 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Hi Timo and Gregor

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 12:30:08PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:11:24 +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> 
> > > Ok, this is indeed not directly the cause. It's more how the ttpromt
> > > in Makefile.PL works, in sbuild/chroot environment these will work
> > > without waiting for confirmation and if we build int interactively it
> > > waits for confirmation.
> > Thanks! Is this ttprompt common in perl packages?
> 
> No, that's a hand-crafted function in the Makefile.PL of this
> package.
> 
> ExtUtils::MakeMake has prompt() which honours PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT
> (which should be set in package builds via debhelper, IIRC).
> Cf. http://perldoc.perl.org/ExtUtils/MakeMaker.html#Other-Handy-Functions
> 
> I think in this case we can either
> - patch Makefile.PL to set $ACCEPT to 1
> - or patch Makefile.PL to use prompt()
> - and/or set PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT or patch Makefile.PL to honour
>   PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT
> 
> (I can't try now but I'm sure Salvatore will be quicker than me :))

Well I choosed option 1. Did saw your reply only after commiting the
patch to our svn repo. If you have time please review the package. I
have already sent a unblock request [1], but we can change the request
if we want one of the other solutions.

 [1] http://bugs.debian.org/599293

Bests
Salvatore
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#599251; Package liblatex-driver-perl. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:15:10 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:15:10 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #48 received at 599251@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>
To: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
Cc: 599251@bugs.debian.org, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: Bug#599251: FTBFS: waits for user input at "latex path [/usr/bin/latex]"
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:57:15 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:15:25 +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:

> > I think in this case we can either
[..]
> > (I can't try now but I'm sure Salvatore will be quicker than me :))
> Well I choosed option 1. Did saw your reply only after commiting the
> patch to our svn repo. 

I knew that you would be quicker :)

(Don't worry about my mail, I was just thinking out loud after a very
quick look at Makefile.PL)

> If you have time please review the package. I
> have already sent a unblock request [1], but we can change the request
> if we want one of the other solutions.

I guess that's the most simple and minimal change, so if it works I
agree we should choose it.
 
Cheers,
gregor

-- 
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, & developer - http://www.debian.org/
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT & SPI, fellow of Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-    NP: Arlo Guthrie: Alice's Restaurant
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Reply sent to Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>:
You have taken responsibility. (Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:36:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors@iki.fi>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:36:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #53 received at 599251-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
To: 599251-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#599251: fixed in liblatex-driver-perl 0.08-2
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:32:54 +0000
Source: liblatex-driver-perl
Source-Version: 0.08-2

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
liblatex-driver-perl, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.diff.gz
  to main/libl/liblatex-driver-perl/liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.diff.gz
liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.dsc
  to main/libl/liblatex-driver-perl/liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.dsc
liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2_all.deb
  to main/libl/liblatex-driver-perl/liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2_all.deb



A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 599251@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> (supplier of updated liblatex-driver-perl package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Format: 1.8
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:18:28 +0200
Source: liblatex-driver-perl
Binary: liblatex-driver-perl
Architecture: source all
Version: 0.08-2
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Changed-By: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
Description: 
 liblatex-driver-perl - driver module that encapsulates the details of formatting a LaTeX
Closes: 599251
Changes: 
 liblatex-driver-perl (0.08-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
   * debian/control: Changed: Replace versioned (build-)dependency on
     perl (>= 5.6.0-{12,16}) with an unversioned dependency on perl (as
     permitted by Debian Policy 3.8.3).
 .
   [ gregor herrmann ]
   * debian/control: remove unversioned (build) dependency on perl-
     modules.
   * debian/rules: switch order of arguments to dh.
 .
   [ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
   * Change (Build-)Depends(-Indep) on texlive-base-bin to texlive-
     binaries.
   * Add accept-interactive-questions.patch patch to accept the questions
     asked in interactive mode (Closes: #599251).
   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
   * Refresh debian/copyright: Refer to GPL-1 license text in
     /usr/share/common-licenses and refer to Debian systems.
   * Add fix-spelling-errors-in-manpage.patch to fix spelling errors in
     manpage of LaTeX::Driver.
Checksums-Sha1: 
 11051bed0563cbaf0b40decdec92a0910a057d0e 2295 liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.dsc
 8505edf26ece197f6e842b8a3e88e63e5d4f9ce9 4208 liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.diff.gz
 a751a64620afbbf7eff02df32ba139c3c4711e09 45390 liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2_all.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 bec0afd3a89863659f81903bbb5ac1586ba33161a93c50d6929d184616ad364f 2295 liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.dsc
 f31fc1fb71485e5da686dc3fe0ee3ea6e8b9ab03ce4712fd1d4c0c72c38eba98 4208 liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.diff.gz
 85feb701795b69b571d753197f72910bd7e207037a0694cd59d008cbadf57db6 45390 liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2_all.deb
Files: 
 8a34ce93922312e9b829de0cfd26a8a5 2295 perl optional liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.dsc
 1f890a4dec04c4902dd36bdbbeb8511f 4208 perl optional liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2.diff.gz
 caaa4c267913b9ee57045cfdc7e60814 45390 perl optional liblatex-driver-perl_0.08-2_all.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJMreOAAAoJELs6aAGGSaoGPGcQAISZh39M4zVaZIu21cXy2co4
9qv8CS0FLD81dmua4aCOW6NEmz9DUlzucCkET6lwRoDTYsrYwK3TQ88Gv66YhEfV
bO6XXAOJZmA08gXFGOTCpUkejEr4KpfjTHbXcGMx9EQWRAbfrjtGqsA9aR0BUBU8
Fw+aC3UGZ3JgZYSZDGVkaPbXOnEAU4DaDHO1NI3uvP/j3JMQs5vKuMIRn1cp168k
4MGrIP7SHAQhHmoWGxv6AK099Evzcs7fAJpMfB4eowd8QRZXOXfrHA0Q5R8vywsz
93dyurNdfvYKgglvknxUXFjpIPghTj/H1qEpT4TdgUa0lNq/ybf4SCViJN/TPfv7
SySoLNK+yIo0E6FHNxRBrx7MA4s98OGG63MhU0ng4xdY7tIu4iyhX7LRhHVbEu5K
55vyd+T+0hZj4cbxx+FnyeAXmsj1ap6jdIXCWfY/fEDametoxO8/+0ABZAmk+Gsz
/nKmpVkDomwFQqf9Mlt7GlqSf/Jw69i1KfNoJ9WlOt+e7j0WfPccjbjz4DuhqgeM
rI8hNCgvqco35naLDvqDDsQSU9MlAIt7iLnIIrqttyaGC7nEtBdc9EVNnp28uv95
JkbLwKhPxQ01gL6Qpm4/ImTXNpGjqLAINAApJCGLjZK1tx7MzhCG7mQ9b0XlWhKa
A5+Th/lG/rC2zAyE981F
=fTax
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Mon, 15 Nov 2010 07:33:27 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Wed Apr 16 13:43:05 2014; Machine Name: buxtehude.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.