Debian Bug report logs - #591265
xterm: active icon is too big

version graph

Package: xterm; Maintainer for xterm is Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>; Source for xterm is src:xterm.

Reported by: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:15:05 UTC

Severity: normal

Tags: fixed-upstream, patch

Found in version xterm/261-1

Fixed in version xterm/264-1

Done: Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:15:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:15:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 18:12:58 +0200
Package: xterm
Version: 261-1
Severity: normal


Xterm's active icon now (261-1) is as big as the uniconified
window. The icon still uses the correct font, but icon size is
wrong. 

I tried downgrading to 260-1, here the icon is fine but the main
font is wrong. After downgrading to 259-1 everything looks as
expected again.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (601, 'testing'), (500, 'testing-proposed-updates'), (480, 'unstable'), (9, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-1-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.ISO-8859-1 (charmap=ISO-8859-1)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages xterm depends on:
ii  libc6                     2.11.2-2       Embedded GNU C Library: Shared lib
ii  libfontconfig1            2.8.0-2.1      generic font configuration library
ii  libice6                   2:1.0.6-1      X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
ii  libncurses5               5.7+20100313-2 shared libraries for terminal hand
ii  libutempter0              1.1.5-3        A privileged helper for utmp/wtmp 
ii  libx11-6                  2:1.3.3-3      X11 client-side library
ii  libxaw7                   2:1.0.7-1      X11 Athena Widget library
ii  libxft2                   2.1.14-2       FreeType-based font drawing librar
ii  libxmu6                   2:1.0.5-1      X11 miscellaneous utility library
ii  libxt6                    1:1.0.7-1      X11 toolkit intrinsics library
ii  xbitmaps                  1.1.0-1        Base X bitmaps

Versions of packages xterm recommends:
ii  x11-utils                     7.5+4      X11 utilities
ii  xutils                        1:7.5+6    X Window System utility programs m

Versions of packages xterm suggests:
pn  xfonts-cyrillic               <none>     (no description available)

-- no debconf information




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:51:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:51:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>, 591265@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 12:46:40 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Wolfgang Becker wrote:

> Package: xterm
> Version: 261-1
> Severity: normal
>
>
> Xterm's active icon now (261-1) is as big as the uniconified
> window. The icon still uses the correct font, but icon size is
> wrong.

Which window manager is that?  In recent updates (iirc a couple of months 
ago), fvwm2's active icon on _my_ machine became just a title, although
xterm's running from remote machines work properly.  That might be 
relevant (though it seems to affect _all_ versions of xterm here).

I don't see anything obvious in the changes for 260 or 261 which would
relate to this, but note that #260 does cleanup some use of the global
'term' variable (perhaps there's some breakage from that).

>
> I tried downgrading to 260-1, here the icon is fine but the main
> font is wrong. After downgrading to 259-1 everything looks as
> expected again.
>
> -- System Information:
> Debian Release: squeeze/sid
>  APT prefers testing
>  APT policy: (601, 'testing'), (500, 'testing-proposed-updates'), (480, 'unstable'), (9, 'experimental')
> Architecture: i386 (i686)
>
> Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-1-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
> Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.ISO-8859-1 (charmap=ISO-8859-1)
> Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
>
> Versions of packages xterm depends on:
> ii  libc6                     2.11.2-2       Embedded GNU C Library: Shared lib
> ii  libfontconfig1            2.8.0-2.1      generic font configuration library
> ii  libice6                   2:1.0.6-1      X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
> ii  libncurses5               5.7+20100313-2 shared libraries for terminal hand
> ii  libutempter0              1.1.5-3        A privileged helper for utmp/wtmp
> ii  libx11-6                  2:1.3.3-3      X11 client-side library
> ii  libxaw7                   2:1.0.7-1      X11 Athena Widget library
> ii  libxft2                   2.1.14-2       FreeType-based font drawing librar
> ii  libxmu6                   2:1.0.5-1      X11 miscellaneous utility library
> ii  libxt6                    1:1.0.7-1      X11 toolkit intrinsics library
> ii  xbitmaps                  1.1.0-1        Base X bitmaps
>
> Versions of packages xterm recommends:
> ii  x11-utils                     7.5+4      X11 utilities
> ii  xutils                        1:7.5+6    X Window System utility programs m
>
> Versions of packages xterm suggests:
> pn  xfonts-cyrillic               <none>     (no description available)
>
> -- no debconf information
>
>
>
>

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 21:21:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 21:21:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>
To: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
Cc: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 23:19:57 +0200
On 2010-08-01 Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> wrote:
> Which window manager is that?  In recent updates (iirc a couple of
> months ago), fvwm2's active icon on _my_ machine became just a
> title, although

fvwm2.  Icon for "xterm -ai" is just the title.  

Tschüß,
Wolfgang
-- 
Wolfgang Becker  ***  eMail uafr@gmx.de  ***  http://uafr.freeshell.org/




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:33:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:33:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>
Cc: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 18:28:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Wolfgang Becker wrote:

> On 2010-08-01 Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> wrote:
>> Which window manager is that?  In recent updates (iirc a couple of
>> months ago), fvwm2's active icon on _my_ machine became just a
>> title, although
>
> fvwm2.  Icon for "xterm -ai" is just the title.

My ~/.fvwm/.fvwm2rc is customized, and might be obscuring the problem,
for instance if it's overriding the system's file.  Do you have a 
customized file?  (If so, that's another area to explore).  I'll
check without my customization, to see if I can see a problem.

thanks

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 23:45:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 01 Aug 2010 23:45:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 19:40:58 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Wolfgang Becker wrote:
>
>> On 2010-08-01 Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> wrote:
>>> Which window manager is that?  In recent updates (iirc a couple of
>>> months ago), fvwm2's active icon on _my_ machine became just a
>>> title, although
>> 
>> fvwm2.  Icon for "xterm -ai" is just the title.
>
> My ~/.fvwm/.fvwm2rc is customized, and might be obscuring the problem,
> for instance if it's overriding the system's file.  Do you have a customized 
> file?  (If so, that's another area to explore).  I'll
> check without my customization, to see if I can see a problem.

hmm - I'd not looked at the system's config for fvwm2 for a while.
It's changed...  I have a test-user setup for looking at the other
window managers; that of course doesn't have NoActiveIconOverride enabled.

So... how did you go about setting up your fvwm setup?
(I want to duplicate it, since I think the problem may lie in that
area).

thanks

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Tue, 03 Aug 2010 17:09:11 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Tue, 03 Aug 2010 17:09:11 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>
To: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
Cc: 591265@bugs.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:06:55 +0200
On 2010-08-01 Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> wrote:
> So... how did you go about setting up your fvwm setup?
> (I want to duplicate it, since I think the problem may lie in that
> area).

Without ~/.fvwm/ I get the standard terminal icon for "xterm -ai".
So I assume the no icon problem is caused by my custom configuration.
But with "xterm +ai" I still get an icon as big as the iconified
xterm's window.

Bye,
Wolfgang
-- 
Wolfgang Becker  ***  eMail uafr@gmx.de  ***  http://uafr.freeshell.org/




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:21:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:21:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #35 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>
Cc: 591265@bugs.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:17:09 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Wolfgang Becker wrote:

> On 2010-08-01 Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> wrote:
>> So... how did you go about setting up your fvwm setup?
>> (I want to duplicate it, since I think the problem may lie in that
>> area).
>
> Without ~/.fvwm/ I get the standard terminal icon for "xterm -ai".
> So I assume the no icon problem is caused by my custom configuration.
> But with "xterm +ai" I still get an icon as big as the iconified
> xterm's window.

thanks - I tried that, but don't see yet the pattern.  The first time
I tried that (moved my ~/.fvwm aside and restarted fvwm), I got the big
window.  Once.  After that, I got every xterm launched from the command
line showing a normal icon window.

However, I do see slightly more consistent comparison between using +ai
explicitly and no option at all.  The latter gives just the title, while
the option gives the active icon - for all versions of xterm.  That makes 
it sound as if the problem isn't in xterm - but I'm thinking that I may
be able to see some clues in a debugging trace.

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:06:14 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to dickey@his.com:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:06:14 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #40 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: 591265-submitter@bugs.debian.org
Cc: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Subject: re: #591265 xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:04:38 -0400
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Are you still able to reproduce this?  The detail that I was able to
reproduce was just an inconsistency between my system- and personal
app-defaults.  I revisited it last week, and was unable to reproduce
the original issue.  In between, I did update - but none of the updates
seem to be in a likely place to cause this (no X11, Xt, fvwm).

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Message sent on to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
Bug#591265. (Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:06:17 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:27:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:27:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #48 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>
To: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: #591265 xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 00:24:02 +0200
On 2010-08-29 Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> wrote:
> Are you still able to reproduce this?  The detail that I was able to
> reproduce was just an inconsistency between my system- and personal
> app-defaults.  I revisited it last week, and was unable to reproduce
> the original issue.  In between, I did update - but none of the updates
> seem to be in a likely place to cause this (no X11, Xt, fvwm).

After runnig an update today I still can reproduce the problem.
I tried to find non-standard local settings and noticed if I remove
"XTerm*faceName: DejaVu Sans Mono" from .Xresources the active icon
for xterm 261-1 is fine. But if I run xterm -fa "DejaVu Sans Mono"
the icon is too big again.

Tschüß,
Wolfgang
-- 
Wolfgang Becker  ***  eMail uafr@gmx.de  ***  http://uafr.freeshell.org/




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:45:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:45:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #53 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>, 591265@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#591265: #591265 xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:43:00 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, Wolfgang Becker wrote:

> On 2010-08-29 Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> wrote:
>> Are you still able to reproduce this?  The detail that I was able to
>> reproduce was just an inconsistency between my system- and personal
>> app-defaults.  I revisited it last week, and was unable to reproduce
>> the original issue.  In between, I did update - but none of the updates
>> seem to be in a likely place to cause this (no X11, Xt, fvwm).
>
> After runnig an update today I still can reproduce the problem.
> I tried to find non-standard local settings and noticed if I remove
> "XTerm*faceName: DejaVu Sans Mono" from .Xresources the active icon
> for xterm 261-1 is fine. But if I run xterm -fa "DejaVu Sans Mono"
> the icon is too big again.

thanks - I can reproduce this case, and have some ideas where to look.

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Wed, 01 Sep 2010 00:42:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to dickey@his.com:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Wed, 01 Sep 2010 00:42:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #58 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Cc: 591265-submitter@bugs.debian.org
Subject: re: #591265 xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:38:22 -0400
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
See fix (attached), which will be part of #263

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net
[xterm-262a.patch (text/x-diff, attachment)]
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Message sent on to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
Bug#591265. (Wed, 01 Sep 2010 00:42:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Added tag(s) patch. Request was from Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:21:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to dickey@his.com:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #68 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Cc: 591265-submitter@bugs.debian.org
Subject: re: #591265 xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:12:15 -0400
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
This is fixed in patch #263.

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>:
Bug#591265; Package xterm. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:15:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to dickey@his.com:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:15:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #73 received at 591265@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com>
To: 591265@bugs.debian.org
Subject: re: #591265 xterm: active icon is too big
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:12:48 -0400
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
tags 591265 fixed-upstream

-- 
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Message sent on to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
Bug#591265. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:15:11 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Added tag(s) fixed-upstream. Request was from Thomas Dickey <dickey@his.com> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:21:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Reply sent to Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:
You have taken responsibility. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:33:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Wolfgang Becker <uafr@gmx.de>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:33:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #83 received at 591265-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>
To: 591265-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#591265: fixed in xterm 264-1
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:28:16 +0000
Source: xterm
Source-Version: 264-1

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
xterm, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

xterm_264-1.diff.gz
  to main/x/xterm/xterm_264-1.diff.gz
xterm_264-1.dsc
  to main/x/xterm/xterm_264-1.dsc
xterm_264-1_amd64.deb
  to main/x/xterm/xterm_264-1_amd64.deb
xterm_264.orig.tar.gz
  to main/x/xterm/xterm_264.orig.tar.gz



A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 591265@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (supplier of updated xterm package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Format: 1.8
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:53:57 +0200
Source: xterm
Binary: xterm
Architecture: source amd64
Version: 264-1
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>
Changed-By: Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>
Description: 
 xterm      - X terminal emulator
Closes: 591265 594856 600129
Changes: 
 xterm (264-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release:
     + Fix active-icon in specific cases (Closes: #591265).
     + Fix pointer visibility issues (Closes: #594856).
     + Fix segmentation fault with -fb and other options (Closes: #600129).
   * Add myself to Uploaders.
Checksums-Sha1: 
 b176c5d754b88928fda530efd381752fea75b208 1343 xterm_264-1.dsc
 1291a8b931394138c684f72923381a6b20d34f7d 935255 xterm_264.orig.tar.gz
 e25a168d63b93a3fc6ce0d9fd7c7737ab9e71352 81562 xterm_264-1.diff.gz
 1186180c27057392edc207f6950ed35acc06ba53 556562 xterm_264-1_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 289867c7987796a4a914c96cd7cd7d040b787ce5e29bfbdb7eb5b632b050d9e2 1343 xterm_264-1.dsc
 8d7a7679969ea4a95b3a625c815115c936817b829625d770eddfd3997d5803cd 935255 xterm_264.orig.tar.gz
 c90e1193e43eee6092f5b925e6cf7fc292ec2d9543b7066a3b7dcb71db91522c 81562 xterm_264-1.diff.gz
 9a048b2d88fbfc636e80a9c9dc47fadfb5b2ee90ef800000173e0872b110561e 556562 xterm_264-1_amd64.deb
Files: 
 2485173fddc0c1a54ff5d29868e5751c 1343 x11 optional xterm_264-1.dsc
 05a77528f51501b62d4acac8b781c05d 935255 x11 optional xterm_264.orig.tar.gz
 a10de95590699dafd106a985f74cd09b 81562 x11 optional xterm_264-1.diff.gz
 8786d597334c14b1c10973925858eb37 556562 x11 optional xterm_264-1_amd64.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAky3fZoACgkQeGfVPHR5Nd3IAQCePDyBXdBgQ7qSHykrDYTtawCv
B8UAnjPQUs/9egtbXLijyWJGOZHJbeVk
=rgtL
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:36:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Fri Apr 18 11:51:26 2014; Machine Name: beach.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.