Debian Bug report logs - #584348
php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory

version graph

Package: src:php5; Maintainer for src:php5 is Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>;

Reported by: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:27:38 UTC

Severity: serious

Tags: sid, squeeze

Found in version php5/5.3.2-1

Fixed in version php5/5.3.2-2

Done: Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Forwarded to http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=52037

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:27:41 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:27:41 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:55:29 +0200
Source: php5
Version: 5.3.2-1
Severity: serious
Tags: squeeze sid
User: debian-qa@lists.debian.org
Usertags: qa-ftbfs-20100602 qa-ftbfs
Justification: FTBFS on amd64

Hi,

During a rebuild of all packages in sid, your package failed to build on
amd64.

Relevant part:
> make[1]: Entering directory `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/apache2-build'
> Installing build environment:     /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/lib/php5/build/
> Installing helper programs:       /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/
>   program: phpize
> cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
>   program: php-config
> Installing shared extensions:     /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/lib/php5/20090626/
> Installing man pages:             /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/share/man/man1/
>   page: phpize.1
>   page: php-config.1
> Installing header files:          /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/include/php5/
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/apache2-build'
> # remove netware and win32 headers that we don't want
> cd debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/include/php5/ && \
> 		  rm -f TSRM/readdir.h \
> 			TSRM/tsrm_config.nw.h TSRM/tsrm_config.w32.h\
> 			TSRM/tsrm_nw.h TSRM/tsrm_win32.h\
> 			Zend/zend_config.nw.h Zend/zend_config.w32.h\
> 			main/config.nw.h main/config.w32.h\
> 			main/win95nt.h
> # install PEAR
> cp -a pear-build/* debian/php-pear/
> # everything under usr/share/php/data except 'PEAR' is b0rken
> # and actually needs to be fixed
> [ ! -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/data/Structures_Graph/LICENSE ] || \
> 		rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/data/Structures_Graph/LICENSE
> [ ! -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/PEAR/INSTALL ] || \
> 		rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/PEAR/INSTALL
> [ ! -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/Structures_Graph/docs/generate.sh ] || \
> 		rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/Structures_Graph/docs/generate.sh
> for f in Structures_Graph/publish.sh Structures_Graph/package.sh \
> 		Structures_Graph/genpackage.xml.pl; do \
> 		rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/data/$f; \
> 	done
> # we don't want test suites
> rm -f -r debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/test/
> [ -d debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc ] && { \
> 		mkdir -p debian/php-pear/usr/share/doc/php5-common/PEAR; \
> 		mv debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/* \
> 			debian/php-pear/usr/share/doc/php5-common/PEAR/; \
> 		rm -f -r debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc; \
> 		ln -s ../doc/php-pear/PEAR debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc; \
> 		echo "Dummy placeholder to prevent the directory's deletion" > \
> 			debian/php-pear/usr/share/doc/php5-common/PEAR/.placeholder; \
> 	}
> # install extensions
> ext=`./debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/php-config --extension-dir`;\
> 	for i in libapache2-mod-php5 libapache2-mod-php5filter php5-cgi php5-cli; do \
> 		mkdir -p debian/$i/${ext}; \
> 	done; \
> 	cat debian/modulelist debian/extramodulelist | while read package extname dsoname; do \
> 		if [ -z "$dsoname" ]; then dsoname=$package; fi; \
> 		mkdir -p debian/php5-$package${ext}; \
> 		chrpath debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
> 		chrpath -d debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
> 		install -m 644 -o root -g root \
> 			debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so \
> 			debian/php5-$package${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
> 		rm debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
> 	done
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/curl.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/enchant.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/gd.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/gmp.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/imap.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/interbase.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/intl.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/ldap.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mcrypt.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/odbc.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pgsql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pspell.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/recode.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/snmp.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/sqlite.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mssql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/tidy.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/xmlrpc.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/xsl.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysqli.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_firebird.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_odbc.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_pgsql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_sqlite.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/sqlite3.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_dblib.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
> # install CGI
> cp cgi-build/sapi/cgi/cgi-bin.php5 debian/php5-cgi/usr/lib/cgi-bin/php5
> cp cgi-build/sapi/cgi/usr.bin.php5-cgi debian/php5-cgi/usr/bin/php5-cgi
> cp cli-build/sapi/cli/php.1 debian/php5-cgi/usr/share/man/man1/php5-cgi.1
> # install CLI
> cp cli-build/sapi/cli/php debian/php5-cli/usr/bin/php5
> cp cli-build/sapi/cli/php.1 debian/php5-cli/usr/share/man/man1/php5.1
> # move and install -dev files
> dh_movefiles --sourcedir=debian/libapache2-mod-php5
> dh_movefiles: debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/phpize not found (supposed to put it in php5-dev)
> make: *** [install] Error 1

The full build log is available from:
   http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2010/06/02/php5_5.3.2-1_lsid64.buildlog

A list of current common problems and possible solutions is available at 
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS . You're welcome to contribute!

About the archive rebuild: The rebuild was done on about 50 AMD64 nodes
of the Grid'5000 platform, using a clean chroot.  Internet was not
accessible from the build systems.

-- 
| Lucas Nussbaum
| lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas@nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |




Reply sent to Ondřej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>:
You have taken responsibility. (Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:27:17 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:27:17 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 584348-done@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Ondřej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>
To: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>, 584348-done@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [php-maint] Bug#584348: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:26:04 +0200
Lucas,

would it be possible to not generate this same error over and over?
This is the same bug as a last time and it manifests itself only in
your unstable-rebuild. PHP5 could be built just fine in our pbuilders.

Ondrej

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:55, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> Source: php5
> Version: 5.3.2-1
> Severity: serious
> Tags: squeeze sid
> User: debian-qa@lists.debian.org
> Usertags: qa-ftbfs-20100602 qa-ftbfs
> Justification: FTBFS on amd64
>
> Hi,
>
> During a rebuild of all packages in sid, your package failed to build on
> amd64.
>
> Relevant part:
>> make[1]: Entering directory `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/apache2-build'
>> Installing build environment:     /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/lib/php5/build/
>> Installing helper programs:       /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/
>>   program: phpize
>> cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
>>   program: php-config
>> Installing shared extensions:     /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/lib/php5/20090626/
>> Installing man pages:             /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/share/man/man1/
>>   page: phpize.1
>>   page: php-config.1
>> Installing header files:          /build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/include/php5/
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/apache2-build'
>> # remove netware and win32 headers that we don't want
>> cd debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/include/php5/ && \
>>                 rm -f TSRM/readdir.h \
>>                       TSRM/tsrm_config.nw.h TSRM/tsrm_config.w32.h\
>>                       TSRM/tsrm_nw.h TSRM/tsrm_win32.h\
>>                       Zend/zend_config.nw.h Zend/zend_config.w32.h\
>>                       main/config.nw.h main/config.w32.h\
>>                       main/win95nt.h
>> # install PEAR
>> cp -a pear-build/* debian/php-pear/
>> # everything under usr/share/php/data except 'PEAR' is b0rken
>> # and actually needs to be fixed
>> [ ! -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/data/Structures_Graph/LICENSE ] || \
>>               rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/data/Structures_Graph/LICENSE
>> [ ! -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/PEAR/INSTALL ] || \
>>               rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/PEAR/INSTALL
>> [ ! -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/Structures_Graph/docs/generate.sh ] || \
>>               rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/Structures_Graph/docs/generate.sh
>> for f in Structures_Graph/publish.sh Structures_Graph/package.sh \
>>               Structures_Graph/genpackage.xml.pl; do \
>>               rm -f debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/data/$f; \
>>       done
>> # we don't want test suites
>> rm -f -r debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/test/
>> [ -d debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc ] && { \
>>               mkdir -p debian/php-pear/usr/share/doc/php5-common/PEAR; \
>>               mv debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc/* \
>>                       debian/php-pear/usr/share/doc/php5-common/PEAR/; \
>>               rm -f -r debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc; \
>>               ln -s ../doc/php-pear/PEAR debian/php-pear/usr/share/php/doc; \
>>               echo "Dummy placeholder to prevent the directory's deletion" > \
>>                       debian/php-pear/usr/share/doc/php5-common/PEAR/.placeholder; \
>>       }
>> # install extensions
>> ext=`./debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/php-config --extension-dir`;\
>>       for i in libapache2-mod-php5 libapache2-mod-php5filter php5-cgi php5-cli; do \
>>               mkdir -p debian/$i/${ext}; \
>>       done; \
>>       cat debian/modulelist debian/extramodulelist | while read package extname dsoname; do \
>>               if [ -z "$dsoname" ]; then dsoname=$package; fi; \
>>               mkdir -p debian/php5-$package${ext}; \
>>               chrpath debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
>>               chrpath -d debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
>>               install -m 644 -o root -g root \
>>                       debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so \
>>                       debian/php5-$package${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
>>               rm debian/libapache2-mod-php5/${ext}/$dsoname.so; \
>>       done
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/curl.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/enchant.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/gd.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/gmp.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/imap.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/interbase.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/intl.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/ldap.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mcrypt.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/odbc.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pgsql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pspell.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/recode.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/snmp.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/sqlite.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mssql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/tidy.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/xmlrpc.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/xsl.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysqli.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_firebird.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_odbc.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_pgsql.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_sqlite.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/sqlite3.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> debian/libapache2-mod-php5//usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_dblib.so: no rpath or runpath tag found.
>> # install CGI
>> cp cgi-build/sapi/cgi/cgi-bin.php5 debian/php5-cgi/usr/lib/cgi-bin/php5
>> cp cgi-build/sapi/cgi/usr.bin.php5-cgi debian/php5-cgi/usr/bin/php5-cgi
>> cp cli-build/sapi/cli/php.1 debian/php5-cgi/usr/share/man/man1/php5-cgi.1
>> # install CLI
>> cp cli-build/sapi/cli/php debian/php5-cli/usr/bin/php5
>> cp cli-build/sapi/cli/php.1 debian/php5-cli/usr/share/man/man1/php5.1
>> # move and install -dev files
>> dh_movefiles --sourcedir=debian/libapache2-mod-php5
>> dh_movefiles: debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/phpize not found (supposed to put it in php5-dev)
>> make: *** [install] Error 1
>
> The full build log is available from:
>   http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2010/06/02/php5_5.3.2-1_lsid64.buildlog
>
> A list of current common problems and possible solutions is available at
> http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS . You're welcome to contribute!
>
> About the archive rebuild: The rebuild was done on about 50 AMD64 nodes
> of the Grid'5000 platform, using a clean chroot.  Internet was not
> accessible from the build systems.
>
> --
> | Lucas Nussbaum
> | lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
> | jabber: lucas@nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> pkg-php-maint mailing list
> pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-php-maint
>



-- 
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
http://blog.rfc1925.org/




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:18:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:18:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 584348@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
To: Ondřej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>
Cc: 584348@bugs.debian.org, control@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [php-maint] Bug#584348: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:14:41 +0200
reopen 584348
thanks

On 03/06/10 at 14:26 +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Lucas,
> 
> would it be possible to not generate this same error over and over?
> This is the same bug as a last time and it manifests itself only in
> your unstable-rebuild. PHP5 could be built just fine in our pbuilders.

So, I spent some time on this, and, sorry, the fault is on your side,
not mine. The failures are caused by the use of parallel=8 in my
rebuilds (and on some buildds, so I'm suprised it doesn't show up on
any buildd).

Logs:
http://blop.info/pub/php5-noparallel.log.gz -> built fine
http://blop.info/pub/php5-parallel.log.gz -> failed

Since the implementation of parallel builds in php5 is broken, I would
suggest just removing it if it's not trivial to fix it.
-- 
| Lucas Nussbaum
| lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas@nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |




Did not alter fixed versions and reopened. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:18:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:45:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to sean finney <seanius@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:45:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #22 received at 584348@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: sean finney <seanius@debian.org>
To: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>, 584348@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [php-maint] Bug#584348: Bug#584348: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:42:20 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 05:14:41PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> So, I spent some time on this, and, sorry, the fault is on your side,
> not mine. The failures are caused by the use of parallel=8 in my
> rebuilds (and on some buildds, so I'm suprised it doesn't show up on
> any buildd).

the code in question comes from shtool:

        #   make a temp file name in the destination directory
        dsttmp=`echo $dst |\
                sed -e 's;[^/]*$;;' -e 's;\(.\)/$;\1;' -e 's;^$;.;' \
                    -e "s;\$;/#INST@$$#;"`

i know shtool has a racy history (no pun intended... okay actually it was),
though i don't know in this case if it's shtool at fault, the php build
scripts/system.  pretty sure it's not the packaging at least as nothing
seems out of the ordinary in the relevant section of debian/rules:

        # install the apache modules' files
        cd apache2-build && $(MAKE) install-headers install-build install-modules install-programs INSTALL_ROOT=$(CURDIR)/debian/libapache2-mod-php5

if there is no clear culprit is it possible to get access to a node in
this build cluster to try debugging the problem?  unfortunately i don't
have any 8-way systems here at home and -j8 on my tri-core system does
not replicate the problem.


	sean
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:51:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to sean finney <seanius@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:51:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #27 received at 584348@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: sean finney <seanius@debian.org>
To: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>, 584348@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [php-maint] Bug#584348: Bug#584348: Bug#584348: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:49:21 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 07:42:20PM +0200, sean finney wrote:
> if there is no clear culprit is it possible to get access to a node in
> this build cluster to try debugging the problem?  unfortunately i don't
> have any 8-way systems here at home and -j8 on my tri-core system does
> not replicate the problem.

there is a clear culprit.  patch forthcoming.  however, it would still
be nice to have access to one of these machines to try another build or
two in case there are other parallel issues.  so lemme know if you think
something could be arranged!


	sean

-- 
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Set Bug forwarded-to-address to 'http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=52037'. Request was from Sean Finney <seanius@debian.org> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:03:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:09:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Sean Finney <seanius@seanius.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:09:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #34 received at 584348@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Sean Finney <seanius@seanius.net>
To: 584348@bugs.debian.org
Cc: ,control@bugs.debian.org
Subject: [debian/debian-sid] Fix for parallel FTBFS in #584348
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:06:03 +0000
tag 584348 pending
thanks

Date: Wed Jun 9 21:04:29 2010 +0000
Author: Sean Finney <seanius@seanius.net>
Commit ID: 86d4e4518f46192db831c5b3e5f66f25653b04b2
Commit URL: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-php/php.git;a=commitdiff;h=86d4e4518f46192db831c5b3e5f66f25653b04b2
Patch URL: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-php/php.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=86d4e4518f46192db831c5b3e5f66f25653b04b2

    Fix for parallel FTBFS in #584348

      




Added tag(s) pending. Request was from Sean Finney <seanius@seanius.net> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:09:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:27:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:27:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #41 received at 584348@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
To: sean finney <seanius@debian.org>
Cc: 584348@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [php-maint] Bug#584348: Bug#584348: Bug#584348: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:21:34 +0200
On 09/06/10 at 20:49 +0200, sean finney wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 07:42:20PM +0200, sean finney wrote:
> > if there is no clear culprit is it possible to get access to a node in
> > this build cluster to try debugging the problem?  unfortunately i don't
> > have any 8-way systems here at home and -j8 on my tri-core system does
> > not replicate the problem.
> 
> there is a clear culprit.  patch forthcoming.  however, it would still
> be nice to have access to one of these machines to try another build or
> two in case there are other parallel issues.  so lemme know if you think
> something could be arranged!

Hi Sean,

Sorry, it is really hard to give access to someone just for a few test
builds. I could run a test build for you, though. Just point me to a
.dsc.
-- 
| Lucas Nussbaum
| lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas@nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:52:35 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to sean finney <seanius@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:52:35 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #46 received at 584348@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: sean finney <seanius@debian.org>
To: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
Cc: 584348@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [php-maint] Bug#584348: Bug#584348: Bug#584348: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:42:48 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
hi lucas,

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 09:21:34PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Sorry, it is really hard to give access to someone just for a few test
> builds. I could run a test build for you, though. Just point me to a
> .dsc.

no worries.  here's a dsc which i'd like to upload assuming it does not
ftbfs with your checks:

	http://people.debian.org/~seanius/php/php5_5.3.2-2~1.gbpf90ce2.dsc


thanks,
	sean
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#584348; Package src:php5. (Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:27:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:27:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #51 received at 584348@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
To: sean finney <seanius@debian.org>
Cc: 584348@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [php-maint] Bug#584348: Bug#584348: Bug#584348: php5: FTBFS: cp: cannot create regular file `/build/user-php5_5.3.2-1-amd64-JiIO8n/php5-5.3.2/debian/libapache2-mod-php5/usr/bin/#INST@31393#': No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:21:25 +0200
On 19/06/10 at 19:42 +0200, sean finney wrote:
> hi lucas,
> 
> On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 09:21:34PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > Sorry, it is really hard to give access to someone just for a few test
> > builds. I could run a test build for you, though. Just point me to a
> > .dsc.
> 
> no worries.  here's a dsc which i'd like to upload assuming it does not
> ftbfs with your checks:
> 
> 	http://people.debian.org/~seanius/php/php5_5.3.2-2~1.gbpf90ce2.dsc

Hi Sean,

I won't have time to work on that before the end of the week. So it's
probably better to upload it now, and I'll check it as part of my
routine rebuilds.
-- 
| Lucas Nussbaum
| lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas@nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |




Reply sent to Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org>:
You have taken responsibility. (Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:06:20 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:06:20 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #56 received at 584348-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org>
To: 584348-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#584348: fixed in php5 5.3.2-2
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:02:45 +0000
Source: php5
Source-Version: 5.3.2-2

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
php5, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

libapache2-mod-php5_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/libapache2-mod-php5_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
libapache2-mod-php5filter_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/libapache2-mod-php5filter_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php-pear_5.3.2-2_all.deb
  to main/p/php5/php-pear_5.3.2-2_all.deb
php5-cgi_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-cgi_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-cli_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-cli_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-common_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-common_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-curl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-curl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-dbg_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-dbg_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-dev_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-dev_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-enchant_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-enchant_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-gd_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-gd_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-gmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-gmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-imap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-imap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-interbase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-interbase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-intl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-intl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-ldap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-ldap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-mcrypt_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-mcrypt_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-mysql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-mysql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-odbc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-odbc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-pgsql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-pgsql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-pspell_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-pspell_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-recode_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-recode_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-snmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-snmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-sqlite_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-sqlite_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-sybase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-sybase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-tidy_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-tidy_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-xmlrpc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-xmlrpc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5-xsl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5-xsl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
php5_5.3.2-2.diff.gz
  to main/p/php5/php5_5.3.2-2.diff.gz
php5_5.3.2-2.dsc
  to main/p/php5/php5_5.3.2-2.dsc
php5_5.3.2-2_all.deb
  to main/p/php5/php5_5.3.2-2_all.deb



A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 584348@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> (supplier of updated php5 package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Format: 1.8
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:35:06 -0500
Source: php5
Binary: php5 php5-common libapache2-mod-php5 libapache2-mod-php5filter php5-cgi php5-cli php5-dev php5-dbg php-pear php5-curl php5-enchant php5-gd php5-gmp php5-imap php5-interbase php5-intl php5-ldap php5-mcrypt php5-mysql php5-odbc php5-pgsql php5-pspell php5-recode php5-snmp php5-sqlite php5-sybase php5-tidy php5-xmlrpc php5-xsl
Architecture: source all i386
Version: 5.3.2-2
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Changed-By: Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org>
Description: 
 libapache2-mod-php5 - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
 libapache2-mod-php5filter - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (apache 2 filter mo
 php-pear   - PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Repository
 php5       - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (metapackage)
 php5-cgi   - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)
 php5-cli   - command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
 php5-common - Common files for packages built from the php5 source
 php5-curl  - CURL module for php5
 php5-dbg   - Debug symbols for PHP5
 php5-dev   - Files for PHP5 module development
 php5-enchant - Enchant module for php5
 php5-gd    - GD module for php5
 php5-gmp   - GMP module for php5
 php5-imap  - IMAP module for php5
 php5-interbase - interbase/firebird module for php5
 php5-intl  - internationalisation module for php5
 php5-ldap  - LDAP module for php5
 php5-mcrypt - MCrypt module for php5
 php5-mysql - MySQL module for php5
 php5-odbc  - ODBC module for php5
 php5-pgsql - PostgreSQL module for php5
 php5-pspell - pspell module for php5
 php5-recode - recode module for php5
 php5-snmp  - SNMP module for php5
 php5-sqlite - SQLite module for php5
 php5-sybase - Sybase / MS SQL Server module for php5
 php5-tidy  - tidy module for php5
 php5-xmlrpc - XML-RPC module for php5
 php5-xsl   - XSL module for php5
Closes: 504053 530757 570149 572122 576593 577784 581911 584348
Changes: 
 php5 (5.3.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Ondřej Surý ]
   * Fix unittest about failing crypt() calls with invalid salt
 .
   [ Raphael Geissert ]
   * Cherry pick upstream fix for mysqli_ssl_set (Closes: #572122)
   * Cherry pick patch to reset error status on beginTransaction()
   * Cherry pick patch to add missing definition of JSON_ERROR_UTF8
   * Cherry pick patch to fix SplFileInfo::getPathName()
   * Cherry pick patch to fix a memory leak in the cyclical gc
   * Cherry pick fix for memory leak in date when gc is enabled
   * Cherry pick patch to fix an unaligned mem access in the dba ext
   * Cherry pick fix for memory issues in mysqli_options (Closes: #577784)
   * Set default session.save_path to /var/lib/php5 (Closes: #576593)
   * Don't install an extra copy of php.ini-production
   * Remove obsolete TODO list
   * Add debian/source/format and set it to 1.0
   * Add doc-base registration for Structuctures_Graph documentation
   * Cherry pick patch to fix multiple typos
   * Synchronize enchant patch with changes committed upstream
   * Cherry pick patch to workaround BDB 4.8 bc changes (Closes: #570149)
   * Cherry pick patch to allow the timeout on mssql to be effective p/query
   * Cherry pick patch to correctly determine length of doc_root
   * Cherry pick patch to fix a memory leak in SoapServer::handle
   * Cherry pick patch to fix SplFileInf::fscanf()'s prototype
   * Test the mysql extensions too
   * Update the security policy for Squeeze and greater
   * Include ext_skel script (Closes: #530757)
 .
   [ Sean Finney ]
   * Fix for parallel FTBFS in (Closes: #584348)
   * Import upstream fix for pdo_mysql segfaults (Closes: #581911)
     - thanks to Richard van den Berg <richard@vdberg.org>
   * Dynamically determine maxlifetime if possible. (Closes: #504053)
     - thanks to Chris Butler <chrisb@debian.org>
Checksums-Sha1: 
 55082f621c9d6b6fd66985593d1da1b6a164bb8a 2726 php5_5.3.2-2.dsc
 424def7c16da25a780ad9dc6c1fbd20d461e7ef4 188928 php5_5.3.2-2.diff.gz
 8763890599e7b69959f2ec3129bfc8c58161406d 1072 php5_5.3.2-2_all.deb
 1b3dd1711271485272ae53b7411d43d2c6ed8142 361974 php-pear_5.3.2-2_all.deb
 bb2c4d8c3386277a15a588127094436b539bc73f 518204 php5-common_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 428c36b90db772013f2562450e14452d7bb254a2 2767770 libapache2-mod-php5_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 d5f407bb5d73f780f92fdb72c31565eb538379d0 2766748 libapache2-mod-php5filter_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 3bbc91ed8c3b4841979cd71b6a498c7ace02bce3 5481452 php5-cgi_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 f8d3d974f6ff08e46a4a36324a13ede17f4ea51b 2740874 php5-cli_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 d89453104fe44fe4e8472cb74c2d8b649612872d 407890 php5-dev_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 bdccefc1594982b6aeff4f59954ed1026a13b2c9 10357522 php5-dbg_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 96f55ec8570df9dfc07bcac54fd260fe52cefb4d 25552 php5-curl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 58f21d744ba3876b1d64f2c06a758f9e60a3bca4 7734 php5-enchant_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1253d346f53ea1090e03e2bf85c6eb0441e8859e 34702 php5-gd_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 360f870c8ace8debdfa7bd88863ecb797bd181d4 14194 php5-gmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1f469ea41809dbb29da3e5da5b87d576f1c731d7 31762 php5-imap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 2e53ba8da0382f069f5799b011499598c8c15539 46236 php5-interbase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1303e3a716da53171df072adcf12d6cffcbb1dd5 53748 php5-intl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 9a1559ae7b8587deca17d88fff7c6b63ba89a9a0 17480 php5-ldap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 7a034efcd39e31af5551d7ba2bc925d74717057f 11574 php5-mcrypt_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 92b54fa9c85dfff8ae766c38392763c398fe4795 64208 php5-mysql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 a0880f335162755619895ae31fd68aec8e9c9772 31314 php5-odbc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 d5e8eeb9c0ef0e616d45939a9da21f41b9d8455d 52058 php5-pgsql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1f2a6efeec6fec40c528a10a223c4dd3a839dbae 7230 php5-pspell_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 9654fdd288048dd4ae7f8c371a60240f908c6738 4106 php5-recode_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 987bd4111bd885ba2dd1b29b92fafa442366514c 10234 php5-snmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 c72a4ccea792e8c219ed85af3e5851f2312b5def 47624 php5-sqlite_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 817d23738eb74e1f7e1562a04c34cbb2ffc6d1cd 23604 php5-sybase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 c55d3e0f52630eac09b9ed3699bb3bc8748606f3 16340 php5-tidy_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 34aa9d0fa5074a7574320553df4db7711ecdbe44 31906 php5-xmlrpc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1c3283162bd35d46db28c4a33b0125ec21828968 12300 php5-xsl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 8faf58d86d2255f97984f6a94d3efc1975b639e77bba41cc339bba9e178ee04b 2726 php5_5.3.2-2.dsc
 b52f94449c6c9bf3e2a83b652dcf8ede867b017a004d336932ea545e674176dd 188928 php5_5.3.2-2.diff.gz
 1f2c2062a59f23fc855fa62b2999276b285122fc4d44fb0e1af0c765f7c34883 1072 php5_5.3.2-2_all.deb
 13b91132b63665cfd92faec1b333730c92481aecbe28521e4f1605224dbda320 361974 php-pear_5.3.2-2_all.deb
 0f4b268c98848f17620647013d59bc3e4dc312bf5ca5c931b7f7b73071e53e1a 518204 php5-common_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 af9912cde76146e76c460c292001e9f48cb6cfd94701c07dcc4217cbde39d6b6 2767770 libapache2-mod-php5_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 92658a3dcb7ee55eeeb275378a84248b402c9261987de8d0a0b44520cd227a8d 2766748 libapache2-mod-php5filter_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 419612529951e4a111a64738f21a1b614557614c7dca5831f57885fe0985982e 5481452 php5-cgi_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 a21ecccda6625f35843f003a1af5af069bc6f839e602dd1b270a7f014b4b9967 2740874 php5-cli_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 a960390260f46074b7976d1ea76ef04428c56b267c7a20087cd3cb22ad3a4b02 407890 php5-dev_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 82770c88a1bdf4b482cbe2d96f45655fee3c2e5fa7af23f22f71a2dc9cb054e0 10357522 php5-dbg_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 78469e67abf606225cc3af1b8154c5b0be545f9271d479db59bafd1215317f78 25552 php5-curl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 174814fe92477f82107d2fee277f6f205cc1da35130fc4f1f634ee3c54c71b15 7734 php5-enchant_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 f5cbd1f48a3f53a5bd6c0096ca9b30f89a60b62a0eb22b65d581e57d30bf3557 34702 php5-gd_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 08df1d6a2151b732cdf095ab3419c484ab5643d068003b4de36196b3c08c6729 14194 php5-gmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 e093c0d620025fab7b621617972cffe6cca8d3f59991af0aab09cb66437ce116 31762 php5-imap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 35d19587b721a392d7dde20b45942b00baa9b198ba5d82c2d860c15d594486cf 46236 php5-interbase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 03fdaf35c069a22f5c5bb531f9a969fa86359d5cf0bdbe18ef854c6bb30490a7 53748 php5-intl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 8b914275d0e80ae3296289c79cdc0a203ea5bd155c652295ff18deeb02283cb2 17480 php5-ldap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 208a2747872498efe21c9c07cafc27ec979fecada41714d06bfe16171d5f8b1b 11574 php5-mcrypt_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 03de762bf0c2955e84c4c1b9fcf4bf071559c7f36cc626d485e4dd03b695143d 64208 php5-mysql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 7249d318c2455dc0741dff69c6c7468ecfc39425e31661259803586b60bec31b 31314 php5-odbc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 632d57352bddafc927d616e40c39a5679478e807d1d8923a4ec5d3d94b9dd007 52058 php5-pgsql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 01a3500479ec93622db7524dedb07064807e403e08a9c32ae17aae8c54497070 7230 php5-pspell_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 17b9b65216ee98e215bebfb5b71d73c9748408e0d49b75eb874940ad104ef15b 4106 php5-recode_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1807be76eac2cfd5fc92ecc021161850ed678326cacbf52d46c55e4de813402e 10234 php5-snmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 6a19d9e8c9c756a257ed6bd24ac5ad5ed501f55f2115053a4b2f85fa01398578 47624 php5-sqlite_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 de152085a9a56411cda38bd1b1bc59b6028827b8f91294150336ee5c3473f653 23604 php5-sybase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 40bfc6ea3f03f090c79dca60ab4f2d6e4912ff45ee5d3b5d43e7bed3f665d898 16340 php5-tidy_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 10bc16e140f3e2f9c706716b0a7d22ce2b63c659b178ad4d0f4acd6ea02f68d1 31906 php5-xmlrpc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 cde4506e74cae3af7bb76393950f81cfeded09dfa5e80afcfee45665500bd841 12300 php5-xsl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
Files: 
 8409a45d7370ade56194bfa7fe187ab4 2726 php optional php5_5.3.2-2.dsc
 5ba629d65d526659d5434613cd184805 188928 php optional php5_5.3.2-2.diff.gz
 42a99c414fc65fe0859ac080967bbb5b 1072 php optional php5_5.3.2-2_all.deb
 b2fc4764e70620458cc6bcb464e4662f 361974 php optional php-pear_5.3.2-2_all.deb
 1077156c93a12be6ba16e00c66460b70 518204 php optional php5-common_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 47146000c750c522a0d381ef0d1feb00 2767770 httpd optional libapache2-mod-php5_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 a8a3b8df91f94f46ce03637443325f1f 2766748 httpd optional libapache2-mod-php5filter_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 b61d7634cb01954e4ad88040d04a28cd 5481452 php optional php5-cgi_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 baea324d0946a0f25cbee8ca179b4cbd 2740874 php optional php5-cli_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1db6ec33e5ff606820dad6ab735db2e1 407890 php optional php5-dev_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 97907078f6d06758d33aaef0530943f4 10357522 debug extra php5-dbg_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 2454f3f64d0c2e224500e9d4b7d06d8c 25552 php optional php5-curl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 dd26844c467e459657fb42b6406e58b1 7734 php optional php5-enchant_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 9a3486e9a133e44e493fef9aeb20d117 34702 php optional php5-gd_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 9b5b02d383d52e71a4c6af86394b0cf6 14194 php optional php5-gmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 da950d24f0c3392e01d54f3cd7babfef 31762 php optional php5-imap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 6bb408b7d5b7515058796466cac7c583 46236 php optional php5-interbase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 706e8211a92dd80dcac8e277bbac4fa0 53748 php optional php5-intl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 98bc3e8df3ac33cdf4c7c047c6a9f9d8 17480 php optional php5-ldap_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 62cb9a4b75e1749db70d33b94476c152 11574 php optional php5-mcrypt_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 91adacfe5a67bea539729e7a0a2e1a4a 64208 php optional php5-mysql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 64bef419253c5c80e4faa4577b9e2db3 31314 php optional php5-odbc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 1123eecf5a0ea7f7e7ebe3c54bd85232 52058 php optional php5-pgsql_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 873788fd0f44f29548f7f4b793e1774e 7230 php optional php5-pspell_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 b40ffcc5821eef1d2cb8b736498b2caf 4106 php optional php5-recode_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 86194f2eb6ef87ec8a28cf270ec0a32c 10234 php optional php5-snmp_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 3d0c7e44d67547362dab17293b8c0098 47624 php optional php5-sqlite_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 a2377584fa47d7c239312e72944805f8 23604 php optional php5-sybase_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 adbb2e0618036c1f06609118d2df64ad 16340 php optional php5-tidy_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 f46bc4db9ff39508e7fae7bc5dbf0521 31906 php optional php5-xmlrpc_5.3.2-2_i386.deb
 96533a561e4cf0e7f468786268d02718 12300 php optional php5-xsl_5.3.2-2_i386.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkxDh58ACgkQYy49rUbZzloDLACfTDVY+KZbMRIUqgKCoUTYlUVy
f+AAnRQxz2zVlNPyl7VCVoNjc1bHNjxS
=ya3j
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:35:32 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Wed Apr 23 14:48:53 2014; Machine Name: buxtehude.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.