Debian Bug report logs - #553166
redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails

version graph

Package: redhat-cluster; Maintainer for redhat-cluster is Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>;

Reported by: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:24:02 UTC

Severity: important

Tags: patch

Fixed in versions 3.0.2-5, redhat-cluster/2.20081102-1+lenny1

Done: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:24:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:24:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:12:21 +0000
Package: redhat-cluster
Severity: important

*** Please type your report below this line ***

An unresolved upstream bug (which includes a patch) affects the
usability of the cluster suite on Debian Lenny.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=512512

This bug prevents the cluster from correctly handling the relocation
of services that were running on a failed node.
The problem is that fenced correctly handles the fencing of the failed
node, but is unable to correctly communicate
this to the cman module - which in turn fails to notify rgmanager that
the node has been fenced and any services
it was running are safe to be relocated to other nodes.

This bug makes the cluster suite on Debian Lenny unusable for
providing HA services.

A symptom of the notification failure can be seen in syslog when a node fails:

Oct 28 16:15:51 clusternode27 clurgmgrd[8602]: <debug> Membership Change Event
Oct 28 16:15:51 clusternode27 fenced[2760]: clusternode30 not a
cluster member after 0 sec post_fail_delay
Oct 28 16:15:51 clusternode27 fenced[2760]: fencing node "clusternode30"
Oct 28 16:15:51 clusternode27 fenced[2760]: can't get node number for
node p<C9>@#001
Oct 28 16:15:51 clusternode27 fenced[2760]: fence "clusternode30" success
Oct 28 16:15:56 clusternode27 clurgmgrd[8602]: <info> Waiting for node
#30 to be fenced

On line 4, "Can't get node number..." should report the name
"clusternode30", but the bug involves incorrectly
freeing the memory holding this name before using it in this message.
While fenced is satisfied that the
node has been successfully fenced, in the final line we can see that
the resource manager clurgmgrd
is still awaiting notification that the fencing has taken place.

This bug does not affect the RHEL5 version of the package, which is
based on a different source tree.
However, all distributions based on the STABLE2 branch are likely to
be affected.

The cluster used to expose the bug consists of 3 VM guests with the
following cluster configuration:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster name="testcluster" config_version="28">
<cman port="6809">
  <multicast addr="224.0.0.1"/>
</cman>

<fencedevices>
  <fencedevice agent="fence_ack_null" name="fan01"/>
</fencedevices>

<clusternodes>
<clusternode name="clusternode27" nodeid="27">
  <multicast addr="224.0.0.1" interface="eth0:1"/>
  <fence>
   <method name="1">
     <device name="fan01"/>
   </method>
  </fence>
</clusternode>
<clusternode name="clusternode28" nodeid="28">
  <multicast addr="224.0.0.1" interface="eth0:1"/>
  <fence>
   <method name="1">
     <device name="fan01"/>
   </method>
  </fence>
</clusternode>
<clusternode name="clusternode30" nodeid="30">
  <multicast addr="224.0.0.1" interface="eth0:1"/>
  <fence>
   <method name="1">
     <device name="fan01"/>
   </method>
  </fence>
</clusternode>
</clusternodes>

<rm log_level="7">
  <failoverdomains>
    <failoverdomain name="new_cluster_failover" nofailback="1"
ordered="0" restricted="1">
      <failoverdomainnode name="clusternode27" priority="1"/>
      <failoverdomainnode name="clusternode28" priority="1"/>
      <failoverdomainnode name="clusternode30" priority="1"/>
    </failoverdomain>
  </failoverdomains>
  <resources>
    <script name="sentinel" file="/bin/true"/>
  </resources>

  <service autostart="0" exclusive="0" name="SENTINEL" recovery="disable">
    <script ref="sentinel"/>
  </service>

</rm>

</cluster>

Where clusternode27, clusternode28, and clusternode30 are the 3 node names.

The only non-standard component is a dummy fencing agent installed in
/usr/sbin/fence_ack_null:
#!/bin/bash

#
# Fencing agent that always succeeds
#

echo Done
# eof

The cluster can now be started.  On each node:

sudo /etc/init.d/cman start
sudo /etc/init.d/rgmanager start

Once all nodes are running, start the SENTINEL service on clusternode30:

sudo /usr/sbin/clusvcadm -e SENTINEL -m clusternode30

On clusternode27, view the cluster status.  Service SENTINEL should be
in state "started" on clusternode30.

sudo /usr/sbin/clustat

At this point, tail syslog on clusternode27 and clusternode28.
Power-off clusternode30 (as rudely as possible).

On clusternode27, view the status of the cluster again:

sudo /usr/sbin/clustat

This will show that clusternode30 if "Offline", but that
service:SENTINEL is still in state "started" on clusternode30.

Again on clusternode27, view the node status:

sudo /usr/sbin/cman_tool -f nodes

Clusternode30 will show as status "X", with a note saying "Node has
not been fenced since it went down".


-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0.3
  APT prefers stable
  APT policy: (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash




Reply sent to Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>:
You have taken responsibility. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:36:26 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:36:27 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 553166-done@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
To: 553166-done@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] Bug#553166: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:35:21 +0100
Version: 3.0.2-5

Hi Martin,

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:12:21AM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
> Package: redhat-cluster
> Severity: important
> 
> *** Please type your report below this line ***
> 
> An unresolved upstream bug (which includes a patch) affects the
> usability of the cluster suite on Debian Lenny.
> 
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=512512
> 
> This bug prevents the cluster from correctly handling the relocation
> of services that were running on a failed node.
> The problem is that fenced correctly handles the fencing of the failed
> node, but is unable to correctly communicate
> this to the cman module - which in turn fails to notify rgmanager that
> the node has been fenced and any services
> it was running are safe to be relocated to other nodes.
> 
> This bug makes the cluster suite on Debian Lenny unusable for
> providing HA services.
I'm sure it's fixed in 3.0.2-5 because we're using it. I don't know much
about RHCS 2 because this was before I joined the team.

I could look into providing a backport of RHCS 3.
Cheers,
 -- Guido




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:27:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:27:06 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 553166@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>
To: 553166@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#553166 closed by Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> (Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] Bug#553166: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:56:17 +0000
Hi Guido,

I have abandoned using RHCS on Debian Stable.   RHCS 2 in Fedora and
Centos do not have the bug, and unfortunately in my production
environment I will be tied to using RHCS 2.

I do believe that the bug has gone away in version 3 of RHCS, but
version 2 of RHCS as supplied by Lenny is virtually useless:  it
cannot handle failover.

As a newcomer to using RHCS, it took a few days to figure out that the
problems I was having were not caused by my configuration errors (of
which I had many) but were actually caused by a bug.

Is there some way of either removing the package or providing some
warning to potential users that it doesn't work ?   Marking the bug as
closed seems inappropriate because it implies that the bug has been
resolved - which is not true.    Would "wont fix" be better ?

regards,
Martin




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:18:34 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:18:34 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 553166@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
To: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>, 553166@bugs.debian.org
Cc: debian-kernel@lists.debian.org, waldi@debian.org, fs@debian.org
Subject: Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] Bug#553166: closed by Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> (Re: Bug#553166: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:10:05 +0100
Hi Martin,
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 04:56:17PM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
> Hi Guido,
> 
> I have abandoned using RHCS on Debian Stable.   RHCS 2 in Fedora and
> Centos do not have the bug, and unfortunately in my production
> environment I will be tied to using RHCS 2.
> 
> I do believe that the bug has gone away in version 3 of RHCS, but
> version 2 of RHCS as supplied by Lenny is virtually useless:  it
> cannot handle failover.
> 
> As a newcomer to using RHCS, it took a few days to figure out that the
> problems I was having were not caused by my configuration errors (of
> which I had many) but were actually caused by a bug.
> 
> Is there some way of either removing the package or providing some
> warning to potential users that it doesn't work ?   Marking the bug as
> closed seems inappropriate because it implies that the bug has been
> resolved - which is not true.    Would "wont fix" be better ?
The bug is fixed in RHCS 3.0.2 so closing it is apropriate. I wouldn't
object to remove RHCS 2 from Lenny though since I never got anything to
work with RHCS2 either (neither rgmanager nor gfs). I'm cc'ing the
maintainers of the RHCS2 package in Lenny. Is there anybody really using
RHCS 2 in Lenny in production? If not we should remove it.
Cheers,
 -- Guido




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:54:12 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:54:12 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 553166@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>
To: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>, Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>, 553166@bugs.debian.org, debian-kernel@lists.debian.org, waldi@debian.org, fs@debian.org
Subject: Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] Bug#553166: closed by Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> (Re: Bug#553166: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:13:50 +0000
Hi Guido

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 04:56:17PM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
>> Hi Guido,
>>
>> I have abandoned using RHCS on Debian Stable.   RHCS 2 in Fedora and
>> Centos do not have the bug, and unfortunately in my production
>> environment I will be tied to using RHCS 2.
>>
>> I do believe that the bug has gone away in version 3 of RHCS, but
>> version 2 of RHCS as supplied by Lenny is virtually useless:  it
>> cannot handle failover.
>>
>> As a newcomer to using RHCS, it took a few days to figure out that the
>> problems I was having were not caused by my configuration errors (of
>> which I had many) but were actually caused by a bug.
>>
>> Is there some way of either removing the package or providing some
>> warning to potential users that it doesn't work ?   Marking the bug as
>> closed seems inappropriate because it implies that the bug has been
>> resolved - which is not true.    Would "wont fix" be better ?
> The bug is fixed in RHCS 3.0.2 so closing it is apropriate. I wouldn't
> object to remove RHCS 2 from Lenny though since I never got anything to
> work with RHCS2 either (neither rgmanager nor gfs). I'm cc'ing the
> maintainers of the RHCS2 package in Lenny. Is there anybody really using
> RHCS 2 in Lenny in production? If not we should remove it.
> Cheers,
>  -- Guido
>

On further thought, it is probably best to just leave things as they
are.  From exchanges with the linux-cluster mailing list, some people
do use the lenny package - but patch and rebuild the source package
themselves.

Once squeeze is out, the cluster will work again.

Thanks for your help.

regards,
Martin




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:24:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:24:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 553166@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
To: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>
Cc: 553166@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] Bug#553166: closed by Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> (Re: Bug#553166: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:02:08 +0100
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 09:13:50AM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
> Hi Guido
> 
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> wrote:
> > Hi Martin,
> > On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 04:56:17PM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
> >> Hi Guido,
> >>
> >> I have abandoned using RHCS on Debian Stable.   RHCS 2 in Fedora and
> >> Centos do not have the bug, and unfortunately in my production
> >> environment I will be tied to using RHCS 2.
> >>
> >> I do believe that the bug has gone away in version 3 of RHCS, but
> >> version 2 of RHCS as supplied by Lenny is virtually useless:  it
> >> cannot handle failover.
> >>
> >> As a newcomer to using RHCS, it took a few days to figure out that the
> >> problems I was having were not caused by my configuration errors (of
> >> which I had many) but were actually caused by a bug.
> >>
> >> Is there some way of either removing the package or providing some
> >> warning to potential users that it doesn't work ?   Marking the bug as
> >> closed seems inappropriate because it implies that the bug has been
> >> resolved - which is not true.    Would "wont fix" be better ?
> > The bug is fixed in RHCS 3.0.2 so closing it is apropriate. I wouldn't
> > object to remove RHCS 2 from Lenny though since I never got anything to
> > work with RHCS2 either (neither rgmanager nor gfs). I'm cc'ing the
> > maintainers of the RHCS2 package in Lenny. Is there anybody really using
> > RHCS 2 in Lenny in production? If not we should remove it.
> > Cheers,
> >  -- Guido
> >
> 
> On further thought, it is probably best to just leave things as they
> are.  From exchanges with the linux-cluster mailing list, some people
> do use the lenny package - but patch and rebuild the source package
> themselves.
Can you identify the patch? If it's small we can fix this up in a point
release. Help on this would really be appreciated since I'm not running
Cluster 2.
Cheeers,
 -- Guido




Information stored :
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:27:12 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>:
Extra info received and filed, but not forwarded. (Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:27:12 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #35 received at 553166-quiet@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>
To: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
Subject: Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] Bug#553166: closed by Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> (Re: Bug#553166: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:57:47 +0000
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Hi Guido,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> wrote:

> Hi Martin,
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 05:25:46PM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
> > The patch to fence/agent.c is:
> >
> >
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=cluster.git;a=commit;h=aee97b180e80c9f8b90b8fca63004afe3b289962
> >
> > A link to this patch is shown at the end of this bug report:
> >
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=512512
> Did this patch fix the resource failover problem?
> Cheers,
>  -- Guido
>

The patch does fix the resource failover problem I encountered.

regards,
Martin
[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]

Information stored :
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:21:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>:
Extra info received and filed, but not forwarded. (Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:21:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #40 received at 553166-quiet@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
To: Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>
Cc: Ernesto Rodriguez Reina <erreina@gmail.com>, 553166-quiet@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] Bug#553166: closed by Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> (Re: Bug#553166: redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:22:08 +0100
Hi,
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 08:57:47AM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
> Hi Guido,
> 
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> wrote:
> 
> > Hi Martin,
> > On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 05:25:46PM +0000, Martin Waite wrote:
> > > The patch to fence/agent.c is:
> > >
> > >
> > http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=cluster.git;a=commit;h=aee97b180e80c9f8b90b8fca63004afe3b289962
> > >
> > > A link to this patch is shown at the end of this bug report:
> > >
> > > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=512512
> > Did this patch fix the resource failover problem?
> > Cheers,
> >  -- Guido
> >
> 
> The patch does fix the resource failover problem I encountered.
I've put RHCS 2 packages for Lenny containing the fix at:

http://honk.sigxcpu.org/projects/rhcs/snapshots/

I'd be great if one of you could check them since I'm not running RHCS2
anymore. If this fixes the problem I try to get this included into the
next point release.
Cheers,
 -- Guido




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>:
Bug#553166; Package redhat-cluster. (Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:06:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian HA Maintainers <debian-ha-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. (Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:06:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #45 received at 553166@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
To: 553166@bugs.debian.org
Subject: redhat-cluster: diff for NMU version 2.20081102-1.1
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:01:29 +0100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
tags 553166 + patch
thanks

Dear maintainer,

I've prepared an NMU for redhat-cluster (versioned as 2.20081102-1.1) and
uploaded it to stable-proposed-updates.

Regards.
 -- Guido
[redhat-cluster-2.20081102-1.1-nmu.diff (text/x-diff, attachment)]

Added tag(s) patch. Request was from Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:06:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Reply sent to Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>:
You have taken responsibility. (Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:54:11 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Martin Waite <waite.134@googlemail.com>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:54:11 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #52 received at 553166-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
To: 553166-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#553166: fixed in redhat-cluster 2.20081102-1+lenny1
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:50:29 +0000
Source: redhat-cluster
Source-Version: 2.20081102-1+lenny1

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
redhat-cluster, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

cman_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/cman_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
gfs-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/gfs-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
gfs2-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/gfs2-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
gnbd-client_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/gnbd-client_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
gnbd-server_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/gnbd-server_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
libcman-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/libcman-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
libcman2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/libcman2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
libdlm-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/libdlm-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
libdlm2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/libdlm2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
redhat-cluster-source_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster-source_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
redhat-cluster-suite_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster-suite_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.diff.gz
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.diff.gz
redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.dsc
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.dsc
rgmanager_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
  to main/r/redhat-cluster/rgmanager_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb



A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 553166@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> (supplier of updated redhat-cluster package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Format: 1.8
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:07:30 +0100
Source: redhat-cluster
Binary: redhat-cluster-suite cman libcman2 libcman-dev libdlm2 libdlm-dev gfs-tools gfs2-tools gnbd-client gnbd-server rgmanager redhat-cluster-source
Architecture: source i386 all
Version: 2.20081102-1+lenny1
Distribution: stable-proposed-updates
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <debian-kernel@lists.debian.org>
Changed-By: Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
Description: 
 cman       - Red Hat cluster suite - cluster manager
 gfs-tools  - Red Hat cluster suite - global file system tools
 gfs2-tools - Red Hat cluster suite - global file system 2 tools
 gnbd-client - Red Hat cluster suite - global network block device client tools
 gnbd-server - Red Hat cluster suite - global network block device server tools
 libcman-dev - Red Hat cluster suite - cluster manager development files
 libcman2   - Red Hat cluster suite - cluster manager libraries
 libdlm-dev - Red Hat cluster suite - distributed lock manager development file
 libdlm2    - Red Hat cluster suite - distributed lock manager library
 redhat-cluster-source - Red Hat cluster suite - kernel modules source
 redhat-cluster-suite - Red Hat cluster suite - metapackage
 rgmanager  - Red Hat cluster suite - clustered resource group manager
Closes: 553166
Changes: 
 redhat-cluster (2.20081102-1+lenny1) stable-proposed-updates; urgency=low
 .
   * Non-maintainer upload.
   * [af1e653] Cherry-pick upstream fix for failing resource failover
     (Closes: #553166) - thanks a lot to Martin Waite
Checksums-Sha1: 
 8dc8d4be4f5601be77240ca7b123560ce0d96180 1674 redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.dsc
 f4f9504adf8a077490cd908ffd6f5cb0bcbff7e2 38463 redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.diff.gz
 80adbf3eda175812e73c30d6321ecf2d3bc34e09 465276 cman_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 b60032be971c5ef3b47ed8c9b0e66dee68d5398a 13942 libcman2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 88005cfa365391937f2a5deb3886b2e79ec9f783 17892 libcman-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 d5c0dd2cdef4a7faacb57b9adc80f89e068872e9 17674 libdlm2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 6d29ee750dc02cd9f5b29cc5e3f92c630f37a62d 31822 libdlm-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 7292bae26ff4f3eb85527e698ca5d93576f46d49 196308 gfs-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 d6ca87b112b97dd88715923a0275dc6cf109f25e 309044 gfs2-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 98446e5c3abc721c25b4adcda273fcdc0c8cf480 47504 gnbd-client_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 5ec1e6692a14cc578399339225cc7c44a94f9799 47662 gnbd-server_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 8e4f698c1f8c06fba559e7705db99719572e9092 289548 rgmanager_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 b7a51b5e72300ce7253483305605ca352d726388 7362 redhat-cluster-suite_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
 d51d5ccf69e4020c9444eb6a0dc92f93ce3acd1b 171464 redhat-cluster-source_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 3c7c8ba5ca725de18c42a9fe0df5c5706091c8e30027c37cfcabfd108d9c77ab 1674 redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.dsc
 9a7c942504309b90c8ad2a8d32c973c2d834b32b1fe66a87bcd01385e15a69fe 38463 redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.diff.gz
 419710849c0b2776424b19772054d2de143389ec9b8407e5d1bc28233c2b3b65 465276 cman_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 7742654f000de7ddb27d7ecb1ffd14ca74e0cf48a224d24f413cb90fea06ca25 13942 libcman2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 3881e35ccb5e46cc21340d821d631f9ec7ca8871c09261aa5274d8ace3c4f0dd 17892 libcman-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 772b73c26061299b1b7a90025ea9cc28f2647a4c8cf64fc784c88575c9ecc978 17674 libdlm2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 dc31990cedabe9ea3abc252537bc81531c228fb70a0a6afbaafb8b706875f0ed 31822 libdlm-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 7d06d3d2efe67b17c1d3e783015e328c73f0e3b529cb7aead6546ceee76ec8a1 196308 gfs-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 a9208d59fe9837f668fc84dc0ad5cbb87b0ed3e16602cb8b6f13e3fb7081b478 309044 gfs2-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 eb5a255a68d952d3ab7979c69463eb9415e422e90014ee003b365d2ae967fab3 47504 gnbd-client_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 66236a6505c936f4bfcb4026fc03c2f3535977634a4560a1b1cf08b37d520d73 47662 gnbd-server_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 f7f6b9067b90804ed4b933623a1d59caa3eef121c5a996488fc70afe2c4f21a2 289548 rgmanager_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 450a44dfe0d24f52930063652e72b00e35f33d70b0d1081c90ec112df6cffc55 7362 redhat-cluster-suite_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
 8137ce6075dd3e84bae72cc1d726d31b764d6c9328c01ca215c74b2b4df73760 171464 redhat-cluster-source_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
Files: 
 b90705ba81101f2571e35b1ea737dc69 1674 admin optional redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.dsc
 109d09dce3db9c1a4c3ffeecbff59c63 38463 admin optional redhat-cluster_2.20081102-1+lenny1.diff.gz
 6dc638174146200e9974528529a1cf69 465276 admin optional cman_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 bcf768836bc9009ab5853d9d67907b71 13942 libs optional libcman2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 96e870968a37da1147449d70f9320626 17892 libdevel optional libcman-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 b82f468658ab51689120d962fba62e4f 17674 libs optional libdlm2_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 5afbc0fc25370ce458b3429cc2f7e772 31822 libdevel optional libdlm-dev_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 588a1d447310dc9e0a6a5c6679bb2639 196308 admin optional gfs-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 859d440bf37f8b7216bc2d164a9fa74d 309044 admin optional gfs2-tools_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 7ac42bde142cbf2edf3b034f741e567e 47504 admin optional gnbd-client_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 8994ea7bccc2c020f0fc939973de82c4 47662 admin optional gnbd-server_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 5a5c172c3f02e6af63ff62add279ce46 289548 admin optional rgmanager_2.20081102-1+lenny1_i386.deb
 85b3436a696550365a166c41428fa290 7362 admin optional redhat-cluster-suite_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb
 44b9e27a1a3d71f9dc6be7232184c280 171464 admin optional redhat-cluster-source_2.20081102-1+lenny1_all.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFLFYwen88szT8+ZCYRAoVeAJ4pRazX358zXOkk9jafmztXayqhHQCeM7zo
Kv94wsHUNUehobLucPBeD1E=
=12w5
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Sun, 03 Jan 2010 07:31:33 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Thu Apr 24 07:01:39 2014; Machine Name: beach.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.