Debian Bug report logs - #502413
aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)

version graph

Package: aptitude; Maintainer for aptitude is Aptitude Development Team <aptitude-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>; Source for aptitude is src:aptitude.

Reported by: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:03:01 UTC

Severity: normal

Tags: l10n, patch

Found in version aptitude/0.4.11.10-1lenny1

Fixed in version aptitude/0.4.11.11-1

Done: Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:03:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:03:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:58:40 +0300
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Package: aptitude
Version: 0.4.11.10-1lenny1
Severity: normal
Tags: patch l10n


Dear Daniel,

Sorry to bother you so late in the release cycle, but as mentioned a 
while ago the Romanian translation for aptitude has some bugs (this is 
why I used Severity: normal) which are corrected with attached ro.po 
file.

The changes are only bug fixes and have been reviewed/approved by the 
previous translator (Eddy Petrișor).

Hopefully it's not too late for lenny...

Regards,
Andrei

-- Package-specific info:
aptitude 0.4.11.10 compilat la Oct  9 2008 09:10:42
Compilator: g++ 4.3.2
Compilat cu:
  apt, versiunea 4.6.0
  NCurses, versiunea: 5.6
  libsigc++, versiunea: 2.0.18
  Suportul pentru ept este activat.

Versiunile curente ale bibliotecilor:
  NCurses, versiunea: ncurses 5.6.20081004
  cwidget, versiunea: 0.5.12
  Apt, versiunea: 4.6.0
	linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fff159ff000)
	libapt-pkg-libc6.7-6.so.4.6 => /usr/lib/libapt-pkg-libc6.7-6.so.4.6 (0x00007f380d3d8000)
	libncursesw.so.5 => /lib/libncursesw.so.5 (0x00007f380d18d000)
	libsigc-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/libsigc-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f380cf88000)
	libcwidget.so.3 => /usr/lib/libcwidget.so.3 (0x00007f380ccb5000)
	libept.so.0 => /usr/lib/libept.so.0 (0x00007f380ca3c000)
	libxapian.so.15 => /usr/lib/libxapian.so.15 (0x00007f380c6d2000)
	libz.so.1 => /usr/lib/libz.so.1 (0x00007f380c4bb000)
	libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f380c29f000)
	libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 (0x00007f380bf93000)
	libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x00007f380bd10000)
	libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x00007f380baf9000)
	libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x00007f380b7a6000)
	libutil.so.1 => /lib/libutil.so.1 (0x00007f380b5a3000)
	libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f380b39f000)
	/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00007f380d698000)
Terminal: rxvt-unicode
$DISPLAY is set.
`which aptitude`: /usr/bin/aptitude
aptitude version information:

aptitude linkage:

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-1-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=ro_RO.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=ro_RO.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages aptitude depends on:
ii  apt [libapt-pkg-libc6. 0.7.16            Advanced front-end for dpkg
ii  libc6                  2.7-15            GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libcwidget3            0.5.12-3          high-level terminal interface libr
ii  libept0                0.5.25            High-level library for managing De
ii  libgcc1                1:4.3.2-1         GCC support library
ii  libncursesw5           5.6+20081004-1    shared libraries for terminal hand
ii  libsigc++-2.0-0c2a     2.0.18-2          type-safe Signal Framework for C++
ii  libstdc++6             4.3.2-1           The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libxapian15            1.0.7-4           Search engine library
ii  zlib1g                 1:1.2.3.3.dfsg-12 compression library - runtime

Versions of packages aptitude recommends:
pn  aptitude-doc-en | aptitude-do <none>     (no description available)
pn  libparse-debianchangelog-perl <none>     (no description available)

Versions of packages aptitude suggests:
pn  debtags                       <none>     (no description available)
pn  tasksel                       <none>     (no description available)

-- no debconf information
[ro.po.gz (application/x-gzip, attachment)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:27:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "Aioanei Rares" <debian.dev.list@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:27:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: "Aioanei Rares" <debian.dev.list@gmail.com>
To: "Andrei Popescu" <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>, 502413@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:23:01 +0300
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>wrote:

> Package: aptitude
> Version: 0.4.11.10-1lenny1
> Severity: normal
> Tags: patch l10n
>
>
> Dear Daniel,
>
> Sorry to bother you so late in the release cycle, but as mentioned a
> while ago the Romanian translation for aptitude has some bugs (this is
> why I used Severity: normal) which are corrected with attached ro.po
> file.
>
> The changes are only bug fixes and have been reviewed/approved by the
> previous translator (Eddy Petrișor).
>
> Hopefully it's not too late for lenny...
>
> Regards,
> Andrei
>
> -- Package-specific info:
> aptitude 0.4.11.10 compilat la Oct  9 2008 09:10:42
> Compilator: g++ 4.3.2
> Compilat cu:
>  apt, versiunea 4.6.0
>  NCurses, versiunea: 5.6
>  libsigc++, versiunea: 2.0.18
>  Suportul pentru ept este activat.
>
> Versiunile curente ale bibliotecilor:
>  NCurses, versiunea: ncurses 5.6.20081004
>  cwidget, versiunea: 0.5.12
>  Apt, versiunea: 4.6.0
>        linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fff159ff000)
>        libapt-pkg-libc6.7-6.so.4.6 => /usr/lib/libapt-pkg-libc6.7-6.so.4.6
> (0x00007f380d3d8000)
>        libncursesw.so.5 => /lib/libncursesw.so.5 (0x00007f380d18d000)
>        libsigc-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/libsigc-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f380cf88000)
>        libcwidget.so.3 => /usr/lib/libcwidget.so.3 (0x00007f380ccb5000)
>        libept.so.0 => /usr/lib/libept.so.0 (0x00007f380ca3c000)
>        libxapian.so.15 => /usr/lib/libxapian.so.15 (0x00007f380c6d2000)
>        libz.so.1 => /usr/lib/libz.so.1 (0x00007f380c4bb000)
>        libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f380c29f000)
>        libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 (0x00007f380bf93000)
>        libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x00007f380bd10000)
>        libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x00007f380baf9000)
>        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x00007f380b7a6000)
>        libutil.so.1 => /lib/libutil.so.1 (0x00007f380b5a3000)
>        libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f380b39f000)
>        /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00007f380d698000)
> Terminal: rxvt-unicode
> $DISPLAY is set.
> `which aptitude`: /usr/bin/aptitude
> aptitude version information:
>
> aptitude linkage:
>
> -- System Information:
> Debian Release: lenny/sid
>  APT prefers unstable
>  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable')
> Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
>
> Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-1-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
> Locale: LANG=ro_RO.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=ro_RO.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
> Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
>
> Versions of packages aptitude depends on:
> ii  apt [libapt-pkg-libc6. 0.7.16            Advanced front-end for dpkg
> ii  libc6                  2.7-15            GNU C Library: Shared
> libraries
> ii  libcwidget3            0.5.12-3          high-level terminal interface
> libr
> ii  libept0                0.5.25            High-level library for
> managing De
> ii  libgcc1                1:4.3.2-1         GCC support library
> ii  libncursesw5           5.6+20081004-1    shared libraries for terminal
> hand
> ii  libsigc++-2.0-0c2a     2.0.18-2          type-safe Signal Framework for
> C++
> ii  libstdc++6             4.3.2-1           The GNU Standard C++ Library
> v3
> ii  libxapian15            1.0.7-4           Search engine library
> ii  zlib1g                 1:1.2.3.3.dfsg-12 compression library - runtime
>
> Versions of packages aptitude recommends:
> pn  aptitude-doc-en | aptitude-do <none>     (no description available)
> pn  libparse-debianchangelog-perl <none>     (no description available)
>
> Versions of packages aptitude suggests:
> pn  debtags                       <none>     (no description available)
> pn  tasksel                       <none>     (no description available)
>
> -- no debconf information
>

Salut,

Folosesc Debian si am o diploma de romana-engleza :) Daca ai nevoie de
ajutor, da-mi un mail. Nu stau prea bine cu timpul, dar daca pot sa ajut, de
ce nu?
[Message part 2 (text/html, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:09:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:09:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
To: Aioanei Rares <debian.dev.list@gmail.com>
Cc: 502413@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:51:45 +0300
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Thu,16.Oct.08, 16:23:01, Aioanei Rares wrote:

[...]

This is irrelevant for the bug, will answer in private.

Regards,
Andrei
-- 
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
(Albert Einstein)
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:27:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:27:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
To: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>, 502413@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Debian Bug Tracking System <control@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:21:19 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
tags 502413 + pending
thanks

Hi Andrei,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 01:58:40PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Sorry to bother you so late in the release cycle, but as mentioned a 
> while ago the Romanian translation for aptitude has some bugs (this is 
> why I used Severity: normal) which are corrected with attached ro.po 
> file.
> 
> The changes are only bug fixes and have been reviewed/approved by the 
> previous translator (Eddy Petrișor).
> 
> Hopefully it's not too late for lenny...

thanks, I committed your file.

I didn't accepted:

 msgid "Del %s* %spartial/*\n"
-msgstr "Ștergere %s* %spartial/*\n"
+msgstr "Ștergere %s* %sparțial/*\n"

partial/ is a directory in /var/cache/apt/archives/ and should that's
why not get translated. Daniel combine "%spartial/*" into a different
%s and it is much harder to mistranslate.

Andrei, I attached (again?) help.txt. Please translate it, it's a short
file.

Jens
[help.txt (text/plain, attachment)]

Tags added: pending Request was from Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:27:07 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:48:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:48:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #27 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
To: 502413@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:40:46 +0200
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 01:58:40PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > Sorry to bother you so late in the release cycle, but as mentioned a 
> > while ago the Romanian translation for aptitude has some bugs (this is 
> > why I used Severity: normal) which are corrected with attached ro.po 
> > file.

Now I noticed some accelerator conflicts:

In

#: src/pkg_columnizer.cc:88 src/ui.cc:2616
msgid "Package"
msgstr "Pachet"

"i" is used twice:

#: src/ui.cc:2244
msgid "^Install"
msgstr "^Instalează"

#: src/ui.cc:2256
msgid "^Keep"
msgstr "Ț^ine"

Daniel, does it make sense to support an accelerator "i" for install as
"+" does the same?

Jens




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:24:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:24:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #32 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
To: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
Cc: 502413@bugs.debian.org, Debian Bug Tracking System <control@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:19:29 +0300
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Fri,17.Oct.08, 00:21:19, Jens Seidel wrote:

> > Hopefully it's not too late for lenny...
> 
> thanks, I committed your file.
 
Thanks

> I didn't accepted:
> 
>  msgid "Del %s* %spartial/*\n"
> -msgstr "Ștergere %s* %spartial/*\n"
> +msgstr "Ștergere %s* %sparțial/*\n"
> 
> partial/ is a directory in /var/cache/apt/archives/ and should that's
> why not get translated. Daniel combine "%spartial/*" into a different
> %s and it is much harder to mistranslate.
> 
> Andrei, I attached (again?) help.txt. Please translate it, it's a short
> file.

I forwarded this to the debian-l10n-romanian as I could need some help 
to get it done fast.

Regards,
Andrei
-- 
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
(Albert Einstein)
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:30:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:30:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #37 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
To: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
Cc: 502413@bugs.debian.org, Debian-l10n-Romanian <debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:29:37 +0300
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
[Cc'd also to debian-l10n-romanian, please keep]

On Fri,17.Oct.08, 00:40:46, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 01:58:40PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > > Sorry to bother you so late in the release cycle, but as mentioned a 
> > > while ago the Romanian translation for aptitude has some bugs (this is 
> > > why I used Severity: normal) which are corrected with attached ro.po 
> > > file.
> 
> Now I noticed some accelerator conflicts:
> 
> In
> 
> #: src/pkg_columnizer.cc:88 src/ui.cc:2616
> msgid "Package"
> msgstr "Pachet"
> 
> "i" is used twice:
> 
> #: src/ui.cc:2244
> msgid "^Install"
> msgstr "^Instalează"
> 
> #: src/ui.cc:2256
> msgid "^Keep"
> msgstr "Ț^ine"
 
I think we can use "e" here.

Looking through the menus I also found:

#: src/ui.cc:2188
msgid "C^ycle Package Information"
msgstr "Comută informațiile despre pachet"

The original translation was also missing the accelerator, so I would 
suggest "C^omută".

Regards,
Andrei
-- 
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
(Albert Einstein)
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:48:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:48:05 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #42 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
To: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
Cc: 502413@bugs.debian.org, Debian-l10n-Romanian <debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:46:16 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 09:29:37AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> [Cc'd also to debian-l10n-romanian, please keep]
> On Fri,17.Oct.08, 00:40:46, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > Now I noticed some accelerator conflicts:

I committed the attached patch.

Jens
[ro.diff (text/x-diff, attachment)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Sat, 18 Oct 2008 07:03:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Sat, 18 Oct 2008 07:03:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #47 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
To: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
Cc: 502413@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:01:12 +0300
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Fri,17.Oct.08, 00:21:19, Jens Seidel wrote:
 
> Andrei, I attached (again?) help.txt. Please translate it, it's a short
> file.

It's now posted for review to debian-l10n-romanian. Shall I attach it to 
this bug or shall I open a new one?

Regards,
Andrei
-- 
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
(Albert Einstein)
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
Bug#502413; Package aptitude. (Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:48:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>. (Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:48:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #52 received at 502413@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
To: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
Cc: 502413@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#502413: aptitude: corrections for Romanian tranlation (PO)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:45:03 +0200
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:01:12AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Fri,17.Oct.08, 00:21:19, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > Andrei, I attached (again?) help.txt. Please translate it, it's a short
> > file.
> 
> It's now posted for review to debian-l10n-romanian. Shall I attach it to 

Thanks.

> this bug or shall I open a new one?

Reuse this bug.

Jens




Reply sent to Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
You have taken responsibility. (Thu, 20 Nov 2008 05:27:19 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Thu, 20 Nov 2008 05:27:19 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #57 received at 502413-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>
To: 502413-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#502413: fixed in aptitude 0.4.11.11-1
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 05:02:04 +0000
Source: aptitude
Source-Version: 0.4.11.11-1

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
aptitude, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

aptitude-dbg_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude-dbg_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
aptitude-doc-cs_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude-doc-cs_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
aptitude-doc-en_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude-doc-en_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
aptitude-doc-fi_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude-doc-fi_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
aptitude-doc-fr_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude-doc-fr_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
aptitude-doc-ja_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude-doc-ja_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.diff.gz
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.diff.gz
aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.dsc
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.dsc
aptitude_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
aptitude_0.4.11.11.orig.tar.gz
  to pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude_0.4.11.11.orig.tar.gz



A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 502413@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> (supplier of updated aptitude package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Format: 1.8
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:57:40 -0800
Source: aptitude
Binary: aptitude aptitude-dbg aptitude-doc-cs aptitude-doc-en aptitude-doc-fi aptitude-doc-fr aptitude-doc-ja
Architecture: source all i386
Version: 0.4.11.11-1
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>
Changed-By: Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>
Description: 
 aptitude   - terminal-based package manager
 aptitude-dbg - Debug symbols for the aptitude package manager
 aptitude-doc-cs - Czech manual for aptitude, a terminal-based package manager
 aptitude-doc-en - English manual for aptitude, a terminal-based package manager
 aptitude-doc-fi - Finnish manual for aptitude, a terminal-based package manager
 aptitude-doc-fr - French manual for aptitude, a terminal-based package manager
 aptitude-doc-ja - Japanese manual for aptitude, a terminal-based package manager
Closes: 498583 498910 499464 500444 501096 502413 502695 502696 502697
Changes: 
 aptitude (0.4.11.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
 .
     - Translation updates:
       + Catalan (Closes: #499464)
       + German (Closes: #500444)
       + Greek (Closes: #498583)
       + Romanian (Closes: #502413)
       + Slovak (Closes: #498910)
       + Spanish (Closes: #501096, #502695, #502696, #502697)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 f1c60a6de184d51d179dbe9ffc58fef54b24a8f1 1406 aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.dsc
 40b19553eabaaf6eab541110f3f7c4f7a284d499 6162554 aptitude_0.4.11.11.orig.tar.gz
 96e13b39ce2bab50e5b6804bbaa21b8625549a38 32626 aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.diff.gz
 5136fb42f21b570484a7f6525910eb3f7fd810e6 379426 aptitude-doc-cs_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 973e80c8e3068ed3ff55cc47338643c766658194 364786 aptitude-doc-en_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 e11d3eb2c9d30bbd108c0cd6ee70532af3f83c82 271986 aptitude-doc-fi_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 1415312648feb0b0f5b8163ef951bfcac52325e6 312104 aptitude-doc-fr_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 ef06978f73f67d094d55a58726c87d277d6b6fdc 374740 aptitude-doc-ja_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 c089ba80bbc698f38ac1590753566eb296be24a3 3037346 aptitude_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
 b5740f924e153f7658519a2c020a34adc84d2d29 5912250 aptitude-dbg_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 16985ddb7d5762693b82997146a0fa81fbee81ce3149c3c720af3740d6671e1d 1406 aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.dsc
 984e4b3533a82396e50ce346b87478fc73199db6294d06a51f203f73c619ce29 6162554 aptitude_0.4.11.11.orig.tar.gz
 d98e7515632276d333d9aa9aeb44c7620173e149354dddcc46e64e115c3eeaa0 32626 aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.diff.gz
 c042253a8c4cb808d7714d9a214c0f5db40764c4e378b755b67982fc123396ec 379426 aptitude-doc-cs_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 d657087434b1bab05ac34220c2ea0202f8a5d708dd7a72fec8070817c9fd6c08 364786 aptitude-doc-en_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 6617ff751db83232b21d72b45f04bce8f619af1dcef81ad7d072f33cc5372766 271986 aptitude-doc-fi_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 1f408ed141735b22171c66aa6a70d7052454509075cd61f5c9773b02221add8f 312104 aptitude-doc-fr_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 8ae20082114416f3172b26d28dfd8dab725afef563007774edcbc205c7984401 374740 aptitude-doc-ja_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 8cef5ec711ab9c28248b1293f655d5ca619ec3a3827bd0ae35f9d445a0d042a9 3037346 aptitude_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
 8db6cc9aeb95bec97eac5a7794c56c2440bb12928130a7fd61a692d03d8bc3d4 5912250 aptitude-dbg_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
Files: 
 7a2b1dfee736436ffb50b1289d1ada57 1406 admin - aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.dsc
 f165f08357bf23e646d6fa51e43a9b9b 6162554 admin - aptitude_0.4.11.11.orig.tar.gz
 43833c63366bab3d906c7287487c7b7c 32626 admin - aptitude_0.4.11.11-1.diff.gz
 189078d6b8033b3191fff169c8a75a92 379426 doc optional aptitude-doc-cs_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 45ef16c50216bec034094047c1f063c1 364786 doc optional aptitude-doc-en_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 8cf0aad7fadedf1ce0ee0ae874c7e509 271986 doc optional aptitude-doc-fi_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 ed4512ce0f56cdb4c3949fa4c99f280f 312104 doc optional aptitude-doc-fr_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 38c015895251b7c85b9ae0737c6529de 374740 doc optional aptitude-doc-ja_0.4.11.11-1_all.deb
 884ec7b6e6602c927541f448336a79ac 3037346 admin important aptitude_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb
 b3344fff7c9edd65a1d5d91d36ef498a 5912250 devel extra aptitude-dbg_0.4.11.11-1_i386.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkkk7SIACgkQch6xsM7kSXg1bgCfWhg75Gq4Gyjra6OL/LHV54Nz
GKoAn1J0zx1XKEIZky1yrKllSPrKBscb
=r4sX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:28:29 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Sun Apr 20 04:23:23 2014; Machine Name: beach.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.