Debian Bug report logs - #466647
libnss-ldap: incorrect return code for getgrent()

version graph

Package: libnss-ldap; Maintainer for libnss-ldap is Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>; Source for libnss-ldap is src:libnss-ldap.

Reported by: Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 06:30:02 UTC

Severity: normal

Found in version libnss-ldap/259-1

Fixed in version libnss-ldap/260-1

Done: Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: libnss-ldap: incorrect return code for getgrent()
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 01:27:07 -0500
Package: libnss-ldap
Version: 259-1
Severity: normal

The expected behavior of libnss-ldap is that at the end of the group
list getgrent() returns NULL and leaves errno unchanged. How libnss-ldap
actually behaves is that getgrent() returns NULL and errno is set to
ENOENT. This results in problems for a few programs like id becaues
getgrent() is not behaving as documented in the manpages.

# id -a root
uid=0(root) gid=0(root)id: failed to get groups for user `root': No such
file or directory

This is also a problem with getpwent() and presumably the rest of the
calls of a similar nature that can fall back to libnss-ldap. I also have
a hunch that this is the underlying cause of bug #427497 but I can't
duplicate that specific behavior to check.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-3-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash

Versions of packages libnss-ldap depends on:
ii  debconf [debconf-2.0] 1.5.19             Debian configuration management sy
ii  libc6                 2.7-8              GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libcomerr2            1.40.6-1           common error description library
ii  libkrb53              1.6.dfsg.3~beta1-3 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
ii  libldap-2.4-2         2.4.7-5            OpenLDAP libraries
ii  libsasl2-2            2.1.22.dfsg1-18    Cyrus SASL - authentication abstra

Versions of packages libnss-ldap recommends:
ii  libpam-ldap                   184-3      Pluggable Authentication Module al
pn  nscd                          <none>     (no description available)

-- debconf information:
* libnss-ldap/dblogin: false
  libnss-ldap/override: true
* shared/ldapns/base-dn: dc=setec
* shared/ldapns/ldap-server: ldap
* libnss-ldap/confperm: false
* libnss-ldap/rootbinddn: cn=manager,dc=example,dc=net
* shared/ldapns/ldap_version: 3
  libnss-ldap/binddn: cn=proxyuser,dc=example,dc=net
* libnss-ldap/nsswitch:
* libnss-ldap/dbrootlogin: true




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Richard A Nelson <cowboy@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Richard A Nelson <cowboy@debian.org>
To: Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>, 466647@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#466647: libnss-ldap: incorrect return code for getgrent()
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:54:03 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Jon DeVree wrote:

> The expected behavior of libnss-ldap is that at the end of the group
> list getgrent() returns NULL and leaves errno unchanged. How libnss-ldap
> actually behaves is that getgrent() returns NULL and errno is set to
> ENOENT. This results in problems for a few programs like id becaues
> getgrent() is not behaving as documented in the manpages.

This is odd, very odd... out of 5 systems at hand (all current Sid,
2 x86_64, the rest x86_32), only one exhibits this erroneous behaivour.

Then, on the one system, only system users (not fully in LDAP) return
that error - general user accounts (ie cowboy) work just fine.

Did this perchance start with the move to the newer libldap ?

-- 
Rick Nelson
It's not usually cost effective time wise to go do it. But if something's
really pissing you off, you just go find the code and fix it and that's
really cool.
		-- John Carmack, on the advantages of open source




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #15 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>
To: Richard A Nelson <cowboy@debian.org>
Cc: 466647@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#466647: libnss-ldap: incorrect return code for getgrent()
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:27:33 -0500
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:54:03AM -0800, Richard A Nelson wrote:
> Then, on the one system, only system users (not fully in LDAP) return
> that error - general user accounts (ie cowboy) work just fine.
>

The symptom that shows in id seems to depend on how many groups someone
is in. So its not terribly easy to test for on an arbitrary system. So I
wrote a different program to test for the bug. If it prints "getpwent()
errno = 2" after dumping the user/uid mapping then it hit the ENOENT error.

> Did this perchance start with the move to the newer libldap ?
>

I can reproduce it with:
libnss-ldap_251-7.5etch1 - libldap2_2.1.30.dfsg-13.5
libnss-ldap_258-1+b1     - libldap-2.4-2_2.4.7-5
libnss-ldap_259-1        - libldap-2.4-2_2.4.7-5

If you want me to run a test slapd server of a different version I can,
but that will take longer to setup. I

I've tested some other libnss modules and nss-ldap is the only one that
gives an ENOENT when it hits the end of the list.

-- 
Jon
"You're talking about a group of people who are paid large sums of money for
their ability to communicate with inanimate objects made of melted sand."
        -NANOG
[nss-test.c (text/x-csrc, attachment)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Richard A Nelson <cowboy@debian.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #20 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Richard A Nelson <cowboy@debian.org>
To: Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>, 466647@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#466647: libnss-ldap: incorrect return code for getgrent()
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:04:57 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Jon DeVree wrote:

> The symptom that shows in id seems to depend on how many groups someone
> is in. So its not terribly easy to test for on an arbitrary system. So I
> wrote a different program to test for the bug. If it prints "getpwent()
> errno = 2" after dumping the user/uid mapping then it hit the ENOENT error.

Ah, thanks - that reliably shows there error here, even on systems
where `id` appears to work fine.

>> Did this perchance start with the move to the newer libldap ?
>>
>
> I can reproduce it with:
> libnss-ldap_251-7.5etch1 - libldap2_2.1.30.dfsg-13.5
> libnss-ldap_258-1+b1     - libldap-2.4-2_2.4.7-5
> libnss-ldap_259-1        - libldap-2.4-2_2.4.7-5

A good data point, thanks...  so it isn't a new problem, 'tis odd
that it hasn't been more widely seen (google/padl bug page/changelog
don't seem to find anything relevant) !

I'll wager your earlier guess about this being related to an earlier
problem is dead-on.

> If you want me to run a test slapd server of a different version I can,
> but that will take longer to setup.

No need, I doubt it is slapd, but thought there might be something
related to the newer libldap (and needed -DDEPRECATED for compiling).

> I've tested some other libnss modules and nss-ldap is the only one that
> gives an ENOENT when it hits the end of the list.

I ran a test against libnss-ldapd, and it does not have this issue -
one more advantage it has over libnss-ldap :)

I'm not really setup to test any other libnss-* setups.

I'll go make another pot of coffee, grab some copenhagen and
pre-emptively take some advil before jumping back into the code
it is not bad in spots, there just aren't enough of those spots :)

> --
> Jon
> "You're talking about a group of people who are paid large sums of money for
> their ability to communicate with inanimate objects made of melted sand."
>        -NANOG

:)  Our signatures are on a similar train of thought

-- 
Rick Nelson
<Electro> my computer was once one of the building blocks of a great
          pyramid




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to 466647@bugs.debian.org:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #25 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Arthur de Jong <adejong@debian.org>
To: 466647@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#466647: libnss-ldap: incorrect return code for getgrent()
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:14:40 +0100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 17:04 +0000, Richard A Nelson wrote:
> I ran a test against libnss-ldapd, and it does not have this issue -
> one more advantage it has over libnss-ldap :)

I ran into this a while back (while developing nss-ldapd). The Glibc
documentation seems to suggest that the NSS module you should set errno
when returning the last entry (NSS_STATUS_NOTFOUND):
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/NSS-Modules-Interface.html#NSS-Modules-Interface

This does not seem to be true. The problem was not there before so it
probably depends on the version of Glibc and coreutils used.

-- 
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #30 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <466647@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: libnss-ldap: Similiar problems
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:35:16 +1100
Package: libnss-ldap
Version: 259-1
Followup-For: Bug #466647

Hi

I think I have been having similair problems caused by libnss-ldap,
bug 466610, bash crashing trying to do a tab complete of usernames ie
~al<tab>.

I noted the last good version of libnss-ldap was 258-1, think this was
the 2nd to lst version using openssl, before the move to gnutls.

I have also been experiencing the above problem with group names and the
same as 427497.

Arthur, is there anything missing in libnss-ldapd, that is in
libnss-ldap (apart from bugs :) ). Is it a simple drop in replacement ?

Alex


-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable'), (100, 'unstable'), (50, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-2-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_AU.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_AU.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages libnss-ldap depends on:
ii  debconf [debconf-2.0] 1.5.20             Debian configuration management sy
ii  libc6                 2.7-6              GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libcomerr2            1.40.6-1           common error description library
ii  libkrb53              1.6.dfsg.3~beta1-4 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
ii  libldap-2.4-2         2.4.7-6.1          OpenLDAP libraries
ii  libsasl2-2            2.1.22.dfsg1-18    Cyrus SASL - authentication abstra

Versions of packages libnss-ldap recommends:
ii  libpam-ldap                   184-3      Pluggable Authentication Module al
ii  nscd                          2.7-6      GNU C Library: Name Service Cache 

-- debconf information excluded




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #35 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <466647@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: Re: libnss-ldap: Similiar problems
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:25:04 +1100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 05:35:16PM +1100, Alex Samad wrote:
> Package: libnss-ldap
> Version: 259-1
> Followup-For: Bug #466647
> 
> Hi
> 
> I think I have been having similair problems caused by libnss-ldap,
> bug 466610, bash crashing trying to do a tab complete of usernames ie
> ~al<tab>.
> 
> I noted the last good version of libnss-ldap was 258-1, think this was
> the 2nd to lst version using openssl, before the move to gnutls.
> 
> I have also been experiencing the above problem with group names and the
> same as 427497.
> 
> Arthur, is there anything missing in libnss-ldapd, that is in
> libnss-ldap (apart from bugs :) ). Is it a simple drop in replacement ?
> 
> Alex
Would like to that I have installed libnss-ldapd and all my problems
have disappeared, the group enumeration, the tab completion of names.

> 
> 
> -- System Information:
> Debian Release: lenny/sid
>   APT prefers testing
>   APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable'), (100, 'unstable'), (50, 'experimental')
> Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
> 
> Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-2-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
> Locale: LANG=en_AU.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_AU.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
> Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
> 
> Versions of packages libnss-ldap depends on:
> ii  debconf [debconf-2.0] 1.5.20             Debian configuration management sy
> ii  libc6                 2.7-6              GNU C Library: Shared libraries
> ii  libcomerr2            1.40.6-1           common error description library
> ii  libkrb53              1.6.dfsg.3~beta1-4 MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
> ii  libldap-2.4-2         2.4.7-6.1          OpenLDAP libraries
> ii  libsasl2-2            2.1.22.dfsg1-18    Cyrus SASL - authentication abstra
> 
> Versions of packages libnss-ldap recommends:
> ii  libpam-ldap                   184-3      Pluggable Authentication Module al
> ii  nscd                          2.7-6      GNU C Library: Name Service Cache 
> 
> -- debconf information excluded
> 

-- 
<netgod> you know
<netgod> its really sad when the internic itself cant configure DNS
         servers right
<netgod> it just doesnt get any more pathetic than that
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to 466647@bugs.debian.org:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #40 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Arthur de Jong <adejong@debian.org>
To: Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>, 466647@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#466647: libnss-ldap: Similiar problems
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:19:11 +0100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 17:35 +1100, Alex Samad wrote:
> Arthur, is there anything missing in libnss-ldapd, that is in
> libnss-ldap (apart from bugs :) ). Is it a simple drop in replacement?

nss-ldapd should be a drop-in replacement for nss_ldap in most
situations. If you install the package it should automatically pick up
the configuration options from nss_ldap as defaults.

There are a number of differences from nss_ldap:
- different architecture (running deamon to do all lookups)
- configuration file syntax is slightly different and does not silently
  ignore unrecognised options

Also, nss-ldapd is missing some features:
- no attribute defaults and overrides
- SSL/TLS support is not thoroughly tested (starttls is reported to not
  work)
- no support for nested groups
- SASL and Kerberos configuration is untested
- rootbinddn/rootbindpw support is disabled

-- 
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #45 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>
To: 466647@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#466647: libnss-ldap: Similiar problems
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:10:38 +1100
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:19:11AM +0100, Arthur de Jong wrote:
> 
> On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 17:35 +1100, Alex Samad wrote:
> > Arthur, is there anything missing in libnss-ldapd, that is in
> > libnss-ldap (apart from bugs :) ). Is it a simple drop in replacement?
> 
> nss-ldapd should be a drop-in replacement for nss_ldap in most
> situations. If you install the package it should automatically pick up
> the configuration options from nss_ldap as defaults.
> 
> There are a number of differences from nss_ldap:
> - different architecture (running deamon to do all lookups)
> - configuration file syntax is slightly different and does not silently
>   ignore unrecognised options
> 
> Also, nss-ldapd is missing some features:
> - no attribute defaults and overrides
> - SSL/TLS support is not thoroughly tested (starttls is reported to not
>   work)
> - no support for nested groups
> - SASL and Kerberos configuration is untested
> - rootbinddn/rootbindpw support is disabled
Hi Arthur

sent you a reply via email, not sure if this is the venue to discuss
this.

basically was wondering where is the best place to discus libnss-ldapd,
should I just raise bug reports ?

for example I had an issue with 

myldap_has_objectclass(): myldap_get_values() returned NULL

which tracked down to myldap_has_objectclass in myldap.c and it uses a
search of the attributes received from the initial search, instead of
doing another lookup (less expensive), but I don't allow reads of
objectlass, I do allow search ( I have since changed)

 
> 
> -- 
> -- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --



-- 
"Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better."

	- George W. Bush
09/24/2001
in a press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien
[signature.asc (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
Bug#466647; Package libnss-ldap. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Marc Dequènes (Duck) <duck@duckcorp.org>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #50 received at 466647@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Marc Dequènes (Duck) <duck@duckcorp.org>
To: 466647@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: libnss-ldap: incorrect return code for getgrent()
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 02:36:40 +0200
[Message part 1 (text/plain, inline)]
Coin,

After browsing the web i found this bug was supposed to be fixed in
version 260, which seems to be right according to my tests.

-- 
Marc Dequènes (Duck)
[Message part 2 (application/pgp-signature, inline)]

Reply sent to Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>:
You have taken responsibility. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to Jon DeVree <jadevree@mtu.edu>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #55 received at 466647-close@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>
To: 466647-close@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#466647: fixed in libnss-ldap 260-1
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 05:02:02 +0000
Source: libnss-ldap
Source-Version: 260-1

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
libnss-ldap, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:

libnss-ldap_260-1.diff.gz
  to pool/main/libn/libnss-ldap/libnss-ldap_260-1.diff.gz
libnss-ldap_260-1.dsc
  to pool/main/libn/libnss-ldap/libnss-ldap_260-1.dsc
libnss-ldap_260-1_amd64.deb
  to pool/main/libn/libnss-ldap/libnss-ldap_260-1_amd64.deb
libnss-ldap_260.orig.tar.gz
  to pool/main/libn/libnss-ldap/libnss-ldap_260.orig.tar.gz



A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to 466647@bugs.debian.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org> (supplier of updated libnss-ldap package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing ftpmaster@debian.org)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Format: 1.8
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2007 23:53:00 -0000
Source: libnss-ldap
Binary: libnss-ldap
Architecture: source amd64
Version: 260-1
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>
Changed-By: Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org>
Description: 
 libnss-ldap - NSS module for using LDAP as a naming service
Closes: 466647
Changes: 
 libnss-ldap (260-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release
     - incorrect return from getgrent            Closes: #466647
 .
   * An odd, but important, note from your maintainer...
     Please look at the libnss-ldapd package, and if it fits your needs,
     consider using it - it is much easier on you ldap server, but is still
     missing a few items, which may make it still unusable for you.
Checksums-Sha1: 
 90f283407c555cc9b1f060816e72e8d3d0e23a94 1187 libnss-ldap_260-1.dsc
 c7e91005e620acb925080669da4af057d4b7b654 274108 libnss-ldap_260.orig.tar.gz
 40f75c04f4faaa886ecf7987b1f1ce62c7eb64f8 48563 libnss-ldap_260-1.diff.gz
 a08ae0738bdf40cc8ec84cf616b222bed2b403bb 110354 libnss-ldap_260-1_amd64.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 524b7bfd91213e157be8c6fd5d36310cf18aa45c70c86fe4d9f0d2cc402006da 1187 libnss-ldap_260-1.dsc
 b29b0ed01e49a1671c707f15ad57dd82cea555378e8c7151e000b4c71c694151 274108 libnss-ldap_260.orig.tar.gz
 9fa2eb728d6583b4700f4a65d1e8dece0dc4e89260b8028f2669e97c620eb750 48563 libnss-ldap_260-1.diff.gz
 bb3732a183f827b456f395f607aa73052647dc3f5c459b579e9394d1346f6703 110354 libnss-ldap_260-1_amd64.deb
Files: 
 1a3adce30ad632d48ae188183e8ff30b 1187 net extra libnss-ldap_260-1.dsc
 41e96acc2fe90fab9f77bced39e06278 274108 net extra libnss-ldap_260.orig.tar.gz
 c43d297137565acfdf7cf24eab8c45c9 48563 net extra libnss-ldap_260-1.diff.gz
 876eb0c8d9377250794f495b93ca56ac 110354 net extra libnss-ldap_260-1_amd64.deb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

iQCVAwUBSAwdpKVTksHk9ElFAQForAP9FVuMdD/1XG3ZxSBW0tuSIjZOCZPH/CBv
sKyk/SZKU/neYoX5tRpfjqTfdV0QaGhzgbD9cp+gglLPaFC2XO6Gy+YrgzveZxGc
tsjZ+iTgWjFKWW3ev965Suf6aKLNHxVPHnyfqv+4TvhnIPN9lcKG8d132EQzTFFk
QF6S/75V2bI=
=8gnD
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Sun, 01 Jun 2008 07:32:49 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Thu Apr 17 16:40:32 2014; Machine Name: beach.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.