Debian Bug report logs - #423386
mirror submission for ftp.ifg.gtu.ge

Package: mirrors; Maintainer for mirrors is Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>;

Reported by: "H-P Charles" <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>

Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:36:02 UTC

Severity: wishlist

Tags: moreinfo, wontfix

Done: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>

Bug is archived. No further changes may be made.

Toggle useless messages

View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox


Report forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to "H-P Charles" <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>:
New Bug report received and forwarded. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #5 received at submit@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: "H-P Charles" <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: mirror submission for ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:33:30 +0000
Package: mirrors
Severity: wishlist

Site: ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
Submission-Type: new
Aliases: www.ifg.gtu.ge.
Type: leaf
Archive-ftp: /debian/
Old-ftp: /debian/
Security-ftp: /debian/
Mirrors-from: debian.proxad.net
Archive-architecture: amd64 i386 
Maintainer: H-P Charles <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>
Country: GE Georgia
Location: Tbilissi



Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #10 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: H-P Charles <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, 423386@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: mirror submission for ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:38:14 +0200
Hello Henri-Pierre,

Thanks for this mirror submission.
There are a few details to fix before we can add your mirror to the list.

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:33:30AM +0000, H-P Charles wrote:
> Site: ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
> Aliases: www.ifg.gtu.ge.

To simplify the tracking of mirrors' quality, we advise that the local
trace file has the same name as the site name, here ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/www.ifg.gtu.ge
Delete this old trace file, it will be recreated with the new name later.

The date written in the local trace file must be written with LANG=C and
in the UTC timezone.

> Type: leaf
> Archive-ftp: /debian/

So, it seems you don't use the up to date recommended script
http://debian.org/mirrors/anonftpsync
Please switch to anonftpsync, that will solve a lot of issues.

This script has the advantage to do all the sync stuff in an almost
atomic way and generates trace files (like exluding Contents-$arch* for
architectures you don't provide).

* You should delete them by hand under ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/dists/ :
for arch in alpha hppa ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
do find /path/debian/dists/. -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
done

* Source files (*.tar.gz, *.dsc *.diff.gz) must not be excluded :
For example, there are no up to date source files in
ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/pool/main/b/base-files/

> Old-ftp: /debian/
> Security-ftp: /debian/

No security nore old archive here.

> Mirrors-from: debian.proxad.net

I will replace by ftp.fr.debian.org, pointing the sitename is easier
than to one of the aliases. Could you please do the same in your sync
script ?

> Archive-architecture: amd64 i386 
> Maintainer: H-P Charles <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>
> Country: GE Georgia
> Location: Tbilissi

Comments about the available bandwidth, the period and moment of updates
etc. are welcome.

Thanks for mirroring Debian and best regards,

-- 
Simon Paillard



Tags added: moreinfo Request was from Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 16 May 2007 22:48:09 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #17 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: H-P Charles <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, 423386@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: mirror submission for ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:59:05 +0200
Hello,

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 03:38:14PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Thanks for this mirror submission.
> There are a few details to fix before we can add your mirror to the list.
> 
> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:33:30AM +0000, H-P Charles wrote:
> > Site: ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
> > Aliases: www.ifg.gtu.ge.

I go back to you since I received no news from you.

The issues pointed in the previous mail are still present, and must be
fixed before we add your mirror to the list.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

-- 
Simon Paillard



Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to 423386@bugs.debian.org:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #22 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: H-P Charles <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, 423386@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge should provide sources
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:40:47 +0200
Hello Charles,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 09:59:05PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 03:38:14PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > Thanks for this mirror submission.
> > There are a few details to fix before we can add your mirror to the list.
> > 
> > On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:33:30AM +0000, H-P Charles wrote:
> > > Site: ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
> > > Aliases: www.ifg.gtu.ge.

Source packages are still missing on the mirror you submitted.

Unfortunately, we cannot add your mirror now, since Debian mirrors must
provide sources for all binaries provided.

Could you please tell us if you plan to fix the isssues detailed in
http://bugs.debian.org/423386 or if we should close the bug now.

Thanks for your answer and best regards !

-- 
Simon Paillard




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #27 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>
To: 423386@bugs.debian.org, simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr
Cc: H-P Charles <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, Sébastien Delcour <Sebastien.Delcour@ifg.gtu.ge>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge should provide sources
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:11:29 +0200
Le Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 11:40:47PM +0200, Simon Paillard écrivait :
> Hello Charles,
> 
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 09:59:05PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 03:38:14PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > > Thanks for this mirror submission.
> > > There are a few details to fix before we can add your mirror to the list.
> > > 
> > > On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:33:30AM +0000, H-P Charles wrote:
> > > > Site: ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
> > > > Aliases: www.ifg.gtu.ge.
> 
> Source packages are still missing on the mirror you submitted.

Sources packages will be added on the next sync

> Unfortunately, we cannot add your mirror now, since Debian mirrors must
> provide sources for all binaries provided.

> Could you please tell us if you plan to fix the isssues detailed in
> http://bugs.debian.org/423386 or if we should close the bug now.

Normally, the sources will be added on the next sync (starting at 
5h20 GEST).

I'm sorry for the delay, but this is the first mail I receive concerning 
this issue. For the record we are using anonftpsync on a daily basis 
from 2 years ago.

H-P Charles

-- 
% Henri-Pierre.Charles@uvsq.fr Laboratoire PRiSM, 
% Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines
% 45, Av. des États-Unis 78000 Versailles Tel: (+33) 139 254 344       
% http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~hpc/ http://libre.uvsq.fr/




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #32 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, 423386@bugs.debian.org, Sebastien Delcour <Sebastien.Delcour@ifg.gtu.ge>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge should provide sources
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:58:10 +0200
Hello Henri-Pierre,

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 05:11:29PM +0200, Henri-Pierre CHARLES wrote:
> Le Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 11:40:47PM +0200, Simon Paillard écrivait :
[..]
> Normally, the sources will be added on the next sync (starting at 
> 5h20 GEST).

Great !

> I'm sorry for the delay, but this is the first mail I receive concerning 
> this issue.

Quite strange .. Maybe your spam filter is a bit too strict.

Please check also my first reply on the BTS, there are superfluous files
for architectures you exclude.

> For the record we are using anonftpsync on a daily basis from 2 years
> ago.

It seems you use an old version, which still localizes the local trace
file : ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/www.ifg.gtu.ge
You can find the last version (updated on 2007-09-12) :
http://debian.org/mirrors/anonftpsync

Thanks for mirroring Debian and best regards,

-- 
Simon Paillard




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Josip Rodin <joy@debbugs.entuzijast.net>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #37 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Josip Rodin <joy@debbugs.entuzijast.net>
To: Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, Sebastien Delcour <Sebastien.Delcour@ifg.gtu.ge>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Cc: 423386@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 00:52:24 +0100
On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 05:58:10PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Please check also my first reply on the BTS, there are superfluous files
> for architectures you exclude.

I'll repeat the command, for your convenience:

for arch in alpha hppa ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc; do
  find debian/dists/ -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
done

> It seems you use an old version, which still localizes the local trace
> file : ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/www.ifg.gtu.ge
> You can find the last version (updated on 2007-09-12) :
> http://debian.org/mirrors/anonftpsync

Note that this is fairly easy to upgrade, but if you hesitate, you can
just fix this particular issue like this - find the line in your script
that runs 'date -u', and add LANG=C in front of the command. Like this:

	LANG=C date -u > "${TO}/project/trace/${HOSTNAME}"

That will cause the date to be printed in English, and that will make
our mirror checking scripts work.

Thanks in advance.

-- 
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #42 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, 423386@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Sebastien Delcour <Sebastien.Delcour@ifg.gtu.ge>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:14:58 +0200
On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 12:52:24AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 05:58:10PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > Please check also my first reply on the BTS, there are superfluous files
> > for architectures you exclude.
> 
> I'll repeat the command, for your convenience:
> 
> for arch in alpha hppa ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc; do
>   find debian/dists/ -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
> done

Can be applied again with hurd-i386 and armel : 

for arch in armel hurd-i386 
do find /path/debian/dists/. -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
find /path/debian/pool/ -name *_$arch.deb -exec rm -r {} \;
done

Then exclude them in anonftpsync.

> > It seems you use an old version, which still localizes the local trace
> > file : ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/www.ifg.gtu.ge

Local trace file now produced in LANG=C

Thanks for your fast answer, so that we can *finally* add your mirror in
the list of Debian mirrors :-)

Regards

-- 
Simon Paillard




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #47 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, 423386@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Sebastien Delcour <Sebastien.Delcour@ifg.gtu.ge>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:30:35 +0200
Dear all,

The submission has been done 14 months ago, and it is very hard to get a
response from you :-(

The whole mail below contains still valid remarks.


On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:14:58PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 12:52:24AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 05:58:10PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > > Please check also my first reply on the BTS, there are superfluous files
> > > for architectures you exclude.
> > 
> > I'll repeat the command, for your convenience:
> > 
> > for arch in alpha hppa ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc; do
> >   find debian/dists/ -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
> > done
> 
> Can be applied again with hurd-i386 and armel : 
> 
> for arch in armel hurd-i386 
> do find /path/debian/dists/. -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
> find /path/debian/pool/ -name *_$arch.deb -exec rm -r {} \;
> done
> 
> Then exclude them in anonftpsync.
> 
> > > It seems you use an old version, which still localizes the local trace
> > > file : ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/www.ifg.gtu.ge
> 
> Local trace file now produced in LANG=C
> 
> Thanks for your fast answer, so that we can *finally* add your mirror in
> the list of Debian mirrors :-)
 

-- 
Simon Paillard




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. (Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:27:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. (Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:27:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #52 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, 423386@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Sebastien Delcour <Sebastien.Delcour@ifg.gtu.ge>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge, outdated 27th Oct
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:24:22 +0100
Hello,

One other mail to tell you :
* ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/ shows the mirror is
  outdated: 27th Oct 2008
* you should use our last sync script at
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/2008/11/msg00001.html
  it will solve automatically most the the issues pending than .. 16
  months.

Best regards,

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 11:30:35PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> The submission has been done 14 months ago, and it is very hard to get a
> response from you :-(
> 
> The whole mail below contains still valid remarks.
> 
> 
> On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:14:58PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 12:52:24AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 05:58:10PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > > > Please check also my first reply on the BTS, there are superfluous files
> > > > for architectures you exclude.
> > > 
> > > I'll repeat the command, for your convenience:
> > > 
> > > for arch in alpha hppa ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc; do
> > >   find debian/dists/ -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
> > > done
> > 
> > Can be applied again with hurd-i386 and armel : 
> > 
> > for arch in armel hurd-i386 
> > do find /path/debian/dists/. -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
> > find /path/debian/pool/ -name *_$arch.deb -exec rm -r {} \;
> > done
> > 
> > Then exclude them in anonftpsync.
> > 
> > > > It seems you use an old version, which still localizes the local trace
> > > > file : ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/www.ifg.gtu.ge
> > 
> > Local trace file now produced in LANG=C
> > 
> > Thanks for your fast answer, so that we can *finally* add your mirror in
> > the list of Debian mirrors :-)
 

-- 
Simon Paillard




Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. (Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:06:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. (Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:06:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #57 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: 423386-submitter@bugs.debian.org
Cc: 423386@bugs.debian.org, Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, Sebastien Delcour <Sebastien.Delcour@ifg.gtu.ge>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge, outdated 27th Oct
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:02:59 +0100
Hello,

Unfortunately, it's still difficult to reach you.

The mirror is now 6 days late, local trace file has not been fixed.

Applying the changes in order to have the mirror ready for the list need
about 10 minutes of time (even the adoption of the new script set), so
that would be great if you can apply them :)

See tracking at http://bugs.debian.org/423386

In the case no news are received, the bug will be closed as is within a
few weeks.

Best regards, and merry Christmas !

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:24:22PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> One other mail to tell you :
> * ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/ shows the mirror is
>   outdated: 27th Oct 2008
> * you should use our last sync script at
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/2008/11/msg00001.html
>   it will solve automatically most the the issues pending than .. 16
>   months.
> 
> On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 11:30:35PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > The submission has been done 14 months ago, and it is very hard to get a
> > response from you :-(
> > 
> > The whole mail below contains still valid remarks.
> > 
> > On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:14:58PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > > On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 12:52:24AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > > On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 05:58:10PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > > > > Please check also my first reply on the BTS, there are superfluous files
> > > > > for architectures you exclude.
> > > > 
> > > > I'll repeat the command, for your convenience:
> > > > 
> > > > for arch in alpha hppa ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc; do
> > > >   find debian/dists/ -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
> > > > done
> > > 
> > > Can be applied again with hurd-i386 and armel : 
> > > 
> > > for arch in armel hurd-i386 
> > > do find /path/debian/dists/. -name *$arch* -exec rm -r {} \;
> > > find /path/debian/pool/ -name *_$arch.deb -exec rm -r {} \;
> > > done
> > > 
> > > Then exclude them in anonftpsync.
> > > 
> > > > > It seems you use an old version, which still localizes the local trace
> > > > > file : ftp://ftp.ifg.gtu.ge/debian/project/trace/www.ifg.gtu.ge
> > > 
> > > Local trace file now produced in LANG=C
> > > 
> > > Thanks for your fast answer, so that we can *finally* add your mirror in
> > > the list of Debian mirrors :-)

-- 
Simon Paillard




Message sent on to "H-P Charles" <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>:
Bug#423386. (Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:06:03 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Information forwarded to debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org, Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>:
Bug#423386; Package mirrors. (Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Acknowledgement sent to Henri-Pierre Charles <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>:
Extra info received and forwarded to list. Copy sent to Debian Mirrors Team <mirrors@debian.org>. (Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:15:02 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #65 received at 423386@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Henri-Pierre Charles <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>
To: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
Cc: 423386-submitter@bugs.debian.org, 423386@bugs.debian.org, Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge, outdated 27th Oct
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:12:11 +0100
Hello,

Le Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 08:02:59PM +0100, Simon Paillard écrivait :
> Unfortunately, it's still difficult to reach you.
> The mirror is now 6 days late, local trace file has not been fixed.
> 
> Applying the changes in order to have the mirror ready for the list need
> about 10 minutes of time (even the adoption of the new script set), so
> that would be great if you can apply them :)
> 
> See tracking at http://bugs.debian.org/423386
> 
> In the case no news are received, the bug will be closed as is within a
> few weeks.

Sorry for the long delay... We have actually a lot of high priorities
task. As you may know, Georgia had some difficulties during summer,
but more importantly our server will move to a new location and will
be hosted in a new domain name.

We are aware of this change since a year, but our local sysadm has not
yet all the informations which will allow to move our server and
update.

The move and the update should (will, could, ...:-) be made quikly (a
matter of 2/3 week) but Georgia has a very strange definition for the
word "delay" .... :-(

Bonne année et grande 2009, qui verra la Géorgie se sortir de ses
problèmes politiques ! (en adoptant Debian massivement, j'espère :-))

H-P

-- 
% Henri-Pierre.Charles@uvsq.fr Laboratoire PRiSM, 
% Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines
% 45, Av. des États-Unis 78000 Versailles Tel: (+33) 139 254 344       
% http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~hpc/ http://libre.uvsq.fr/




Message sent on to "H-P Charles" <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>:
Bug#423386. (Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:15:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Tags added: wontfix Request was from Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> to control@bugs.debian.org. (Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:45:04 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Reply sent to Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
You have taken responsibility. (Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:45:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Notification sent to "H-P Charles" <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>:
Bug acknowledged by developer. (Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:45:08 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Message #75 received at 423386-done@bugs.debian.org (full text, mbox):

From: Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>
To: Henri-Pierre Charles <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>
Cc: 423386-submitter@bugs.debian.org, 423386-done@bugs.debian.org, Atchico Elizbarachvili <achiko@ifg.gtu.ge>
Subject: Re: Bug#423386: submitted mirror ftp.ifg.gtu.ge, not reachable
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:41:32 +0200
tags 423386 +wontfix
done

Hello Henri-Pierre,

The mirror was perfomered almost two years ago, and unfortunately, it
cannot be added for the moment to the list of mirrors (not reachable as
of today).

This bug will be closed.

Feel free to submit your Debian mirror when it will be ready
(follow http://debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror )

-- 
Simon Paillard




Message sent on to "H-P Charles" <henri-pierre.charles@prism.uvsq.fr>:
Bug#423386. (Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:45:11 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Bug archived. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org> to internal_control@bugs.debian.org. (Thu, 28 May 2009 07:33:50 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

Send a report that this bug log contains spam.


Debian bug tracking system administrator <owner@bugs.debian.org>. Last modified: Fri Apr 25 09:15:18 2014; Machine Name: buxtehude.debian.org

Debian Bug tracking system
Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham, 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, 1994-97 Ian Jackson.